Ko.J. Simpson

Lights out beeeeatch!  I like that nickname.  He could help restore Juice's good name.  Afterall, Juice did run for 2003 yds. on 332 carries in '72.  Thus, he's entitled to one "get-out-of-jail-free" card.

683396[/snapback]

:w00t:

Lights out beeeeatch!  I like that nickname.  He could help restore Juice's good name.  Afterall, Juice did run for 2003 yds. on 332 carries in '72.  Thus, he's entitled to one "get-out-of-jail-free" card.

683396[/snapback]

Your grasp of Bills history is almost as bad as your moral calculus....

I played in a golf tournament and the juice was in it with a foursome of goones, anyway people were clamoring to get autographs and pics. I really had no desire to speak to him, but it seems like his public perception has changed. At least from what I saw.

OK OK IT WAS A JOKE, THE JUICE  IS A DIRTBALL WE ALL KNOW IT, LETS NOT GET TOOO MORAL ON THIS SITE.

683426[/snapback]

Actually, I am more offended by the fact that a Buffalo Bills fan would not know that OJ ran for 2003 yards in 1973, not 1972. :w00t:

He ran for 1,251 yards in 1972...first year with Lou Saban as head coach. And OJ had been underused up until that point and was considering retirement.

OJ led the NFL in rushing in 1972 as well, correct?

Mike

He ran for 1,251 yards in 1972...first year with Lou Saban as head coach.  And OJ had been underused up until that point and was considering retirement.

OJ led the NFL in rushing in 1972 as well, correct?

Mike

683608[/snapback]

Coach Johnny Rausch felt he was best used in the passing game. He ran back kicks, too. I wouldn't know where to look, but IIRC, he holds the record for average yards per return. Dunno.

I thought is was a "Get Out of Hell Free" card that OJ needed.

One thing which really make me hope there is after life is so that someone like OJ can get the punishment he deserves there since our system will not do it.

I think it's pretty funny but also very unfair to label Ko Simpson as KOJ. He has nothing to do with OJ Simpson except their names are similar and both are associated with the Bills.

683396[/snapback]

If the Juice ran for 2003 yards you must acquit