RIP Earl Woods

I care...why?

682751[/snapback]

Because you've seen his son on TV.

Sorry, this is gonna sound REALLY cold hearted, but for christ sakes, are we gonna have a RIP thread for EVERY person that dies who has EVER been on TV?

So Tiger was born when Earl was 42?

683015[/snapback]

Tida, Tiger's mom, is actually Earl's second wife. Tiger has 3 siblings from the first marriage. I picked this off an interview with Earl.

He met Tiger's mother, Tida, in Thailand, where he was the officer in charge of running the army's recreational services; bowling alleys, cinemas and so on. He was looking to hire some local labourers, she was the secretary at the office. The rest is history - as was his first marriage, to Barbara, from which he has three children, two sons and a daughter, all now in their forties. He struggles to remember where exactly all live and work, so it is with some trepidation that I ask what kind of relationship he has with them these days.

'Pretty good. I don't see them that often. I telephone. I talk to them maybe once a month. My only regret is that I was in the military service and because of my commitments I wasn't able to spend as much time with them as I should have done when they were growing up.'

i have often had the exact same thought but was never enough of a bastard to bring it up.....bastard! :w00t::blink:

Because you've seen his son on TV.

Sorry, this is gonna sound REALLY cold hearted, but for christ sakes, are we gonna have a RIP thread for EVERY person that dies who h :huh: as EVER been on TV?

683007[/snapback]