I love the Buffalo Bills.

I always have and always will. I have to say that surprisely, I have renewed dedication on the developements of this organization. In the times of the big dollar athlete I still cling to the old fashion values of character, passion of the game and team pride. I believe that Marv Levy and Coach Jauron also believe in this and are striving to bring this to my favorite team. Reguardless if their decisions and selections are right or wrong, these are the qualities that they are constructing this team with.

I'm not trying to bash anyone but with the recently deposed administration I never felt that this organization was being ran in this fashion. Oh, I admit that my opinion is only based on what the media allows me to know but the results from seasons past reinforces my convictions. Lack of team chemistry, highly disgruntled players (past and present) and no clear team direction only solidify my worries. I don't expect any of the players that we release in the future will be bitter like the players we released in the last few years. I could be wrong but I don't think I will be. Why? Because that's just not Marv & Co.'s make-up. They have integrity. Players like and respect Jauron. They want to play for him, just like our players in the early 90's did for Marv. They treat players like men and when you are are treated like men you act like men. It's a good feeling and a breath of fresh air to be associated with an organization that not only professes character and integrity but to exemplify it. It's too new to state it as fact but give it time, it will happen. The ship has been righted.

This team is being made over with youth, speed, character and passion. Wow! Isn't that exciting? I don't believe that we have had too much of these qualities individually let alone collectively. We may not be a great threat this year, but you know what, I bet we surprise some people this year. In 2007 I think that we may even be a very legitimate threat in the post season. I can wait, I have no choice. The difference is I think that we are going to be a very solid team for some time. So when everyone wants to laugh and ridicule us for last season and our off season and draft, let 'em, it will only make the rewards and the sense of pride even sweeter.

I concur on your sentiment. In my opinion, removing the previous GM, head coach, and the majority of their staff is the single best thing to have come out of this off season. Everything else is just gravy at this point. I was proud of our team in the 90's - not because they won, but because of HOW they won - and lost. I'll take a team like that any day over a team like Dallas that wins multiple superbowls with crack heads and general malcontents.

I always have and always will. I have to say that surprisely, I have renewed dedication on the developements of this organization. In the times of the big dollar athlete I still cling to the old fashion values of character, passion of the game and team pride. I believe that Marv Levy and Coach Jauron also believe in this and are striving to bring this to my favorite team. Reguardless if their decisions and selections are right or wrong, these are the qualities that they are constructing this team with.

I'm not trying to bash anyone but with the recently deposed administration I never felt that this organization was being ran in this fashion. Oh, I admit that my opinion is only based on what the media allows me to know but the results from seasons past reinforces my convictions. Lack of team chemistry, highly disgruntled players (past and present) and no clear team direction only solidify my worries. I don't expect any of the players that we release in the future will be bitter like the players we released in the last few years. I could be wrong but I don't think I will be. Why? Because that's just not Marv & Co.'s make-up. They have integrity. Players like and respect Jauron. They want to play for him, just like our players in the early 90's did for Marv. They treat players like men and when you are are treated like men you act like men. It's a good feeling and a breath of fresh air to be associated with an organization that not only professes character and integrity but to exemplify it. It's too new to state it as fact but give it time, it will happen. The ship has been righted.

This team is being made over with youth, speed, character and passion. Wow! Isn't that exciting? I don't believe that we have had too much of these qualities individually let alone collectively. We may not be a great threat this year, but you know what, I bet we surprise some people this year. In 2007 I think that we may even be a very legitimate threat in the post season. I can wait, I have no choice. The difference is I think that we are going to be a very solid team for some time. So when everyone wants to laugh and ridicule us for last season and our off season and draft, let 'em, it will only make the rewards and the sense of pride even sweeter.

682111[/snapback]

We`ll see what happens when we open up at 0-3 this season.

Very good post Tip Man but remember, 99% of us here love the Bills, even if we don't cling to the current methods of building a football team that we have seen for the last several years.

Hey TSW consists largely of the "fringe" element of over the top fans. This is one of the main reasons it is SO good.

Guest dog14787

682111[/snapback]

I Love the Bill's also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also love the direction they are going in.

We are developing into a very high character team and yes it will be very sweet when the results of Levy and Jauron's hard work start to pay off.

Very good post !!!!!! :P