Dr. Z agrees

DCgirl

Guest Guest_Coach_Tuesday

Worst 5 NFL writers:

1. Dan Pompeii

2. Peter King

3. Ray Ratto (not just a football writer, but an AWFUL writer, period.)

4. Mike Florio

5. Dr. Z

I find it ironic that the Patriots also had one of the worst offensive lines in football during 1999-2001.  Then all of a sudden they became one of the best.  How did that happen?

50980[/snapback]

I believe that other than Damien Woody, no player from the those O-lines was on the 2 Super Bowl lines. Matt Light was a draft pick, Mike Compton & Andruzzi were FA.

You guys can rip Dr. Z all you want, the guy has forgotten more about football than most on this board will ever know. I'm not saying he's always right, but he's one of the better football minds out there when it comes to journalists. He understands the game completely, he breaks down something like 6-7 games a week, looking at teams as a whole and at individual players. The guy knows his stuff (if he'd just stop with that whole "flaming redhead" bit...)

Peter King on the other hand...

You guys can rip Dr. Z all you want, the guy has forgotten more about football than most on this board will ever know.  I'm not saying he's always right, but he's one of the better football minds out there when it comes to journalists.  He understands the game completely, he breaks down something like 6-7 games a week, looking at teams as a whole and at individual players.  The guy knows his stuff (if he'd just stop with that whole "flaming redhead" bit...) 

Peter King on the other hand...

51167[/snapback]

Did you see his power ranking write up on the Bills? A real piece of literary talent.

Did you see his power ranking write up on the Bills? A real piece of literary talent.

51181[/snapback]

Never said he was a great writer or a great humorist...I said he was one of the best journalists out there when it comes to understanding the game they are covering. I'll take a "football' guy over a "writer" anyday.

Never said he was a great writer or a great humorist...I said he was one of the best journalists out there when it comes to understanding the game they are covering.  I'll take a "football' guy over a "writer" anyday.

51202[/snapback]

I guess Im just soooo sick of him stevestojaning all over the Bills...year in and year out.

I believe that other than Damien Woody, no player from the those O-lines was on the 2 Super Bowl lines.  Matt Light was a draft pick, Mike Compton & Andruzzi were FA.

51010[/snapback]

Yeah. Look at all the superstars they added to the line. Keep thinking its our OL. It has alot more to do with the QB then it does the OL. But you and alot of these other people can keep thinking that its the OL. Its the easy way out of Blamming Mr. Bledsoe.