At least some conservatives "get it."

CATO

681401[/snapback]

A raving liberal posts quoting a raving liberal newspaper article about a raving liberal think tank's view that some Republicans "get it"...and while quoting, original said raving liberal casts a legitimate checks and balances issue into a bull sh-- partisan issue.

Original said raving liberal must get a nice, tingly feeling in his loins from casting everything as a partisan issue. It's just about the only explanation for his otherwise inexplicably stupid behavior. :D

A raving liberal posts quoting a raving liberal newspaper article about a raving liberal think tank's view that some Republicans "get it"...and while quoting, original said raving liberal casts a legitimate checks and balances issue into a bull sh-- partisan issue.

Original said raving liberal must get a nice, tingly feeling in his loins from casting everything as a partisan issue.  It's just about the only explanation for his otherwise inexplicably stupid behavior.  :D

681769[/snapback]

I must be out of touch if the CATO institute is now considered liberal and the Financial Times is a liberal newspaper. Of course, given the politics of this board, Libertarians are now considered "liberal" by the arbiter of objectiveness...

Tom, Dick, and Harry...I can't figure out which one you are... :angry:

I must be out of touch if the CATO institute is now considered liberal and the Financial Times is a liberal newspaper.  Of course, given the politics of this board, Libertarians are now considered "liberal" by the arbiter of objectiveness...

Tom, Dick, and Harry...I can't figure out which one you are... :angry:

682063[/snapback]

People here tend to think that the "LIB" in libertarian is coincidence. Such a string of three dirty letters.

I think we need to change it to republitarian for the wonder boys here...

:D

Original said raving liberal must get a nice, tingly feeling in his loins from casting everything as a partisan issue.  It's just about the only explanation for his otherwise inexplicably stupid behavior.  :P

681769[/snapback]

CATO institute = libertarian think tank

CATO institute = libertarian think tank

682157[/snapback]

Don't get me started on "think tanks"...

To give you an idea, I was spoken to about joining one as an associate.

That should scare anyone here.

No, you wouldn't.

Doesn't take long for the water to get cold.

682660[/snapback]

I figured the opposite. The water would get to body temperature level with everyone pissing in the tank.

(See, I said piss.)

I figured the opposite.  The water would get to body temperature level with everyone pissing in the tank.

(See, I said piss.)

682869[/snapback]

Plus, wouldn't the accumulated hot air slow the evaporative cooling process?

People here tend to think that the "LIB" in libertarian is coincidence.  Such a string of three dirty letters.

I think we need to change it to republitarian for the wonder boys here...

:lol:

682070[/snapback]

Maybe DCDick is too busy posting here and elsewhere to actually read the article?

Let's see, the CATO institute is Libertarian; the Financial Times is Britain's equivalent of the Wall Street Journal (but the lemmings bought his diatribe). Oh, wait, I get it, they must be anti-constitution republicans.... :doh: