Could it be the Bucs are already displeased with

But possibly not for long ... rumor has it that the Bucs are displeased with him already.

686609[/snapback]

I'll bet you a dollar he won't be a Buc on opening day...

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple of questions to be asked with this current development from "deep inside Buc land". Hmm... Mike Williams, what have you gotten yourself into? First you get cut from the Jets and now your in the dog house in Tampa? Do you fit in the dog house? Why does your name sound so fimiliar? Will he be a Buc on opening day?

Hey Seattle's left tackle Jonas Jennings got hurt again, anybody hear about that?

Wouldn't that be wierd if the Jags traded Mike Williams to the Bucs, and Dan lost a dollar?

I'm referring to this:

Williams hurt in car accident

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (Nov. 16, 2003) -- Bills offensive tackle Mike Williams sustained minor injuries when his truck rolled over en route to Buffalo's eventual 12-10 loss to the Houston Texans.

He was treated at a hospital in Buffalo and then went to Ralph Wilson Stadium, where he was examined by the team's doctor. Bills spokesman Scott Berchtold said the doctor sent Williams home for rest.

According to police, Williams was reaching for something that he dropped and lost control of his pickup, ending up in the ditch. Williams was the only person involved in the accident about three miles from the stadium, police said.

"From what I briefly know the car was overturned," Bills coach Gregg Williams said. "I'm not totally clued in on everything yet but they took him in for X-rays on his shoulder. I don't think it's anything serious from what I'm aware of."

Williams has been the Bills' starting right tackle since the team selected him fourth overall in last year's draft. He had started the first nine games this season and 23 overall prior to missing the loss to Houston.

Backup Marcus Price took over as starter.

As i was watching ryan miller's giant heart tonight, it reminded me that the tin man Mike Williams plays for the jaguars.  I'm glad he doesn't play for the bills anymore!

686916[/snapback]

Mike Williams definately plays for the Bucs.

But possibly not for long ... rumor has it that the Bucs are displeased with him

686609[/snapback]

Of course they're displeased with him. He hasn't shown up to a single Bucs team meeting, or a single Bucs practice. He's made no effort to obtain a copy of the Bucs playbook. Based on the absence of any spike in the balance of trade for cloth, Williams hasn't been fitted with a Bucs uniform.

While the Bucs haven't made any negative public statements about Williams, they've quietly responded to his behavior by making sure his name isn't listed on the team's roster.

Of course they're displeased with him.  He hasn't shown up to a single Bucs team meeting, or a single Bucs practice.  He's made no effort to obtain a copy of the Bucs playbook.  Based on the absence of any spike in the balance of trade for cloth, Williams hasn't been fitted with a Bucs uniform. 

While the Bucs haven't made any negative public statements about Williams, they've quietly responded to his behavior by making sure his name isn't listed on the team's roster.

686957[/snapback]

So you think there could be some truth to the rumor that The Bucs ARE interested in Ross Verba because they're already displeased with Mike Williams?

That's pretty interesting man. Pretty interesting.

Clear.

I think we're losing this post.

686900[/snapback]

OTR did not sign a DNR for this post, life support will remain and all efforts will be made to revive it. Fuggers already in a vegetative state, drool comes next.

Speaking of drool...ever seen Mike Williams at an AYCE BBQ in Tampa?

no...but i did beg for a merciful early death to this.

687089[/snapback]

That you did. But, what is to be, will be.

Take solice in the fact that you've created a classic my friend... A Classic! :angry: