Could it be the Bucs are already displeased with

Bills | Trade Jason Peters for Mike Williams and a 6th round pick in 2011. 

Thurs, 4 May 2006 011:06:42 -0700

Larry Felser, out of retirement, and for the Buffalo News, reports the Buffalo Bills have traded with the Miami Dolphins for tackle Mike Williams, sending tackle Jason Peters in exchange.  Williams, the Bills former 1st rounder in 2001, was released and signed by the Tampa Bay Tigers -- of the Indoor Soccer Federation, to play goalie for the injured Lius Gonzalez.  He was later cut by the Tigers and picked up as a free agent by the Dolphins.  G.M. Marv Levy commented at the press conference, "in getting Williams, we have  foundation to build on for years to come."  The Tampa Bucs were also rumored to have been interested in trading for Peters.

683497[/snapback]

In a followup to this story, ESPN 'expert" Chris Mortensen has already announced no matter who the Buffalo Bills use with the 6th round pick in 2011, that player is already "a reach" and a "headscratcher"

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you realize that this thread has passed 200 posts?

And that right now, I'm keeping it alive?  :w00t:

Mike

683675[/snapback]

Is Tampa Bay about 200 miles from Jacksonville? Big Mike is calling...needs to know how to get to Tampa from Jacksonville so he can report to camp

If Mike Williams ever met Chuck Norris, the world would implode.

683694[/snapback]

That would be nothing compared to the chaos that would ensue if Mike Williams met Jack Bauer.

see post #13

someone upstairs must be taking a day off.  :blush:

683730[/snapback]

When that Sopwith gets on their tail, they will be sorry.

Just remember - right hand turns, zoom for altitude, then a quick left and back right..

Snoopy may not be as cool as a Family Guy dog, but Snoopy can kill you.

Is Tampa Bay about 200 miles from Jacksonville?  Big Mike is calling...needs to know how to get to Tampa from Jacksonville so he can report to camp

683699[/snapback]

Big Mike called me and asked how he could get to Tampa. I told him that he could swim around the coast of Florida from Jacksonville to Tampa. He had concerns about it being dangerous, but I assured him that the U.S. had outlawed whaling in the early 1970s.

Snoopy may not be as cool as a Family Guy dog, but Snoopy can kill you.

683735[/snapback]

did you fall down and hurt your head? snoopy is the coolest. i mean, he is so cool, they gave him the nicname "Joe Cool".

Rather than read through all 11 pages of this, I'll contribute something I'm sure can't possibly have been said: Mike Williams plays for Jacksonville, not Tampa Bay.

683772[/snapback]

Wait, isnt Holcomb in Jacksonville too????? :blush:

Rather than read through all 11 pages of this, I'll contribute something I'm sure can't possibly have been said: Mike Williams plays for Jacksonville, not Tampa Bay.

683772[/snapback]

After reading all 11 pages, I think I should point out something to you all:

Mike Williams is my hero ... I figure that all I need to be like him is 12,000,000 twinkies and a lobotomy so that I lose the desire to excel.

After reading all 11 pages, I think I should point out something to you all:

Mike Williams is my hero ... I figure that all I need to be like him is 12,000,000 twinkies and a lobotomy so that I lose the desire to excel.

683792[/snapback]

Reading this thread will take care of the lobotomy part.

We should keep this going so we have at least one page per memorable Mike Willians moment with the Bills ... oh wait, no .... we would've stopped a long time ago ... never mind

Wait, isnt Holcomb in Jacksonville too?????  :blush:

683777[/snapback]

No, but if he was...all he would have to do is have one good game and we'll trade for him with our first pick in 07. That way we wouldnt be reaching at all