Could it be the Bucs are already displeased with

No... you're all wrong. Mike Williams plays wide receiver for the Lions.

Oh, you are talking about Mike Williams... the huge waste of space. I think he's playing guard for the Jags... probably 2nd string if I had a guess.

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long has it been since the last "talk like a pirate" day?

681172[/snapback]

Aye matey, those scalawags in their fine breeches want ye' to move o'er with the scurvy dogs yonder. If ye' don't come back with some fine booty, we be keelhaulin' you next morn! :P

Since everyone else seems more interested in cracking jokes than providing information, I should let you know that Mike Williams was signed by the Jaguars.

So when Mike Williams was a little boy, he dressed up as a pirate for Halloween. He knocks on the first door of the evening. A little old lady opens the door and as she puts treats in his bag says, "Oh what a cute outfit. Are you a pirate?"

"Yes," he replied.

"Well, where are you buccaneers?"

"They're on my buckinhead!"

Mike was a funny kid.

Aye matey, those scalawags in their fine breeches want ye' to move o'er with the scurvy dogs yonder. If ye' don't come back with some fine booty, we be keelhaulin' you next morn!    :P

681183[/snapback]

Arrrhh. I'd be seein' some fine booty be there. Shiver my timbers.

Arrhh

:D

Seriously, now that we got Reyes, I think that our o-line will be fine this year with Jennings, Brown, Teague, Reyes, and Williams .... Now Run Travis ... Run

681277[/snapback]

uh..

Didn't we trade Travis to the Seahawks?

So when Mike Williams was a little boy, he dressed up as a pirate for Halloween. He knocks on the first door of the evening. A little old lady opens the door and as she puts treats in his bag says, "Oh what a cute outfit. Are you a pirate?"

"Yes," he replied.

"Well, where are you buccaneers?"

"They're on my buckinhead!"

Mike was a funny kid.

681192[/snapback]

Why is that "Big Buckin' Chicken" ad running through my head right now? :D

oh dear god....please let this thread die quickly.

:P

I sense the potential for another twenty-pager...