Player reviews

according to KFFL (my apologies if some of these have been posted already, I was merely trying to put them in one cohesive link):

Bills | Williams is a beast in the middle

Mon, 1 May 2006 09:34:27 -0700

Allen Wilson, of the Buffalo News, reports the Buffalo Bills are high on fifth-round pick DT Kyle Williams. Williams may have dropped due to concerns about his size (6-1, 295), but the former LSU standout has outstanding lower-body strength and excellent drive. "He's got a 100 percent motor on every play," said Bills scout Shawn Heinlen. "Despite being an undersized tackle he plays with great leverage. He's able to stick his feet in the ground and hold his place and not get washed out even by bigger offensive lineman."

Bills | Simpson may be Vincent's successor

Mon, 1 May 2006 09:32:31 -0700

Allen Wilson, of the Buffalo News, reports the Buffalo Bills feel fourth-round draft pick S Ko Simpson may eventually be able to replace veteran FS Troy Vincent as the team's starting free safety.

Bills | Youboty to be groomed as starting corner

Mon, 1 May 2006 09:28:56 -0700

Allen Wilson, of the Buffalo News, reports Buffalo Bills third-round draft pick CB Ashton Youboty may eventually replace franchise free agent Nate Clements (Bills) if the Bills are unable to sign Clements to a long-term deal.

Bills | Whitner likely to start

Mon, 1 May 2006 09:24:08 -0700

Allen Wilson, of the Buffalo News, reports Buffalo Bills first-round draft pick SS Donte Whitner is expected to fill the starting strong safety spot created when veteran SS Lawyer Milloy was released earlier in the offseason.

Bills | Ellison can play all three positions

Mon, 1 May 2006 09:38:38 -0700

Allen Wilson, of the Buffalo News, reports Buffalo Bills sixth-round draft choice LB Keith Ellison has a good chance to make the team due to his versatility. Ellison can play all three linebacker positions and has played strong safety during junior college.

One comment however, Kyle Williams has a 'high motor.' Consider yourself warned! :)

Bills | Marv Levy draft

Mon, 1 May 2006 09:28:56 -0700

Allen Wilson, of the Buffalo News, reports he exploded all over his life size cut out of Marv Levy after each Bills selection.

I like the description I read of Kyle Williams as a "rolling ball of butcher blades"

679959[/snapback]

Yep...That was a good one...Also in one of the write up's...or maybe it was a Bills Scout said that Williams never, ever, took a single Play off...Never...

I liked that for sure... :doh:

I just love some of these "reviews." Ko Simpson may one day start at FS. The Bills will try to groom Ashton Youboty to start. Donte Whitner, the 8th overall pick, will likely be slotted as a starter at SS. That's hard hitting commentary there.

Kyle Williams will make an impact this year. The comparisions to Tim Anderson are inevitable because he is short and white. However, Williams is a lot different the Anderson, imo. He is much more tenacious and strong.

I think that williams will beat out Anderson, he has something that Anderson doesn't have and that is strong hands. If I were the conditioning coach for the Bills i would make Anderson do some hanging cleans and hand from bars while they add weight, he can not grab and hold running backs. Williams also plays with a great base after getting into the backfield.