WFAN-660 - Giant GM Ernie Accorsi just said:

Tom

That's in part because the Bills fugged up his draft by trading up to take McCargo, who by all accounts the Giants wanted at #32 after they traded down. Again, THAT'S THE RISK OF TRADING DOWN. Don't blame Marv for playing it safe in his first stint as a GM on draft day - he got the players he wanted, Accorsi didn't.

That's in part because the Bills fugged up his draft by trading up to take McCargo, who by all accounts the Giants wanted at #32 after they traded down.  Again, THAT'S THE RISK OF TRADING DOWN.  Don't blame Marv for playing it safe in his first stint as a GM on draft day - he got the players he wanted, Accorsi didn't.

679582[/snapback]

thank you!!!

what the heck, i'll go ahead and say it: ernie accorsi knows far more than kiper/mortonsen/clayton. Call me crazy, but i really believe that.

thank you!!!

what the heck, i'll go ahead and say it: ernie accorsi knows far more than kiper/mortonsen/clayton. Call me crazy, but i really believe that.

679588[/snapback]

Nah.

Mort knows all!!! :D;):lol:

Did he clear his comments through Mort first?  Jesus if he wasn't retiring he would get his ass handed to him in next year's draft coverage.

679587[/snapback]

Oh I don't think Mort is going to let him get away with it. I bet there are already "For Sale" signs in Accorsi's yard. And that's just the beginning...

Too bad Colin "Douchebag" Cowherd didn't hear that. I can't stand the guy and refuse to listen to him, but I just HAD to turn the car radio on this morning just for a minute...and guess what? He started right in on how the Bills had a disaster of a draft, and spent the whole time ragging on Marv and Ralph for being old.

God how I hate that guy. At least now I won't have the urge to turn him on again, ever.

Too bad Colin "Douchebag" Cowherd didn't hear that. I can't stand the guy and refuse to listen to him, but I just HAD to turn the car radio on this morning just for a minute...and guess what? He started right in on how the Bills had a disaster of a draft, and spent the whole time ragging on Marv and Ralph for being old.

God how I hate that guy. At least now I won't have the urge to turn him on again, ever.

679602[/snapback]

i was listening to WGR streaming this morning and it was my first "Herd" experience. two words: numb nuts.

679602[/snapback]

Colin Cowherd is a Class A punk who just says things to get people to listen. Obviously it works, and that is SAD

I listened to this douche twice, and that was twice too many.

He's the same genius who lauded the Dolphins for staying AWAY from Culpepper and going after Brees, because "they just get it." Didn't say anything after the Dolphins traded for Culpepper. :)

That's in part because the Bills fugged up his draft by trading up to take McCargo, who by all accounts the Giants wanted at #32 after they traded down.  Again, THAT'S THE RISK OF TRADING DOWN.  Don't blame Marv for playing it safe in his first stint as a GM on draft day - he got the players he wanted, Accorsi didn't.

679582[/snapback]

I would rather the Bills do whatever it takes to get the players they want, rather than trade down to stockpile draft picks and end up with a bunch of players we kinda, sorta thought could help us.

The Bills are probably wishing they'd have done whatever it was it would have taken to trade up and grab Ben Rothlisberger a few years ago.