Going to the game Sunday?

JÂy RÛßeÒ

The Bills will host their seventh annual Fan Food Drive prior to Sunday's game against New England. Monetary donations and nonperishable food items will be collected at all gates. All donations benefit the Food Bank of Western New York.

The Bills announced that owner Ralph C. Wilson Jr. will match all monetary donations made at the gates.

I sent you a PM with my paypal account.

Class move, Steve.

50750[/snapback]

no, class move by Ralph - he still cares about this city as much as he ever did, and anyone that wants to take potshots at him is just a jackass. Still perplexed why he isnt in the Hall.

One of my favorite Bills "memoribilia" is a picture of my grandma and ralph wilson. My granfather is friends with him (My grandfather own a bar/restaurant for 40 years that Ralph frequented after skiing at Kissing bridge). My granpa told me what an amazing guy he is. I've only met him once, and I was very young.

Bump, and by the way - who else from out of town wants to join me? We may not live there anymore, but its no reason not to help the needy from a place that we love. Im sure Jay will PM you his email for paypal. $1, $5, $500.. whatever.

Tomorrow's friday. How much are we all gonna spend on going to dinner/movies/beers, etc... send a couple buck to Rosen to help these guys out. (plus, your sending double with Ralph matching it!)

:doh:

Go Ralph!

Yeah sure, send me $50.00! :doh:

50782[/snapback]

very funny - but to think, we came up with thousands for this board. If the regulars just paypal'd rosen $5.50 each (the $.50 to cover PP costs), we could donate a generous lump sum. And I know some of us can give more than that!

I guess no one is too enthusiastic about this idea though ...

oh well. ..

Maybe Ralph is your real grandfather!  Imagine, in a few years you might be the owner of the Bills.

50932[/snapback]

ahahah.... that wouldnt be too shabby. I would immediatly have to start making reassignments to the staff.

Most likely Thailog80 would be the new President of PR, with his political knowledge. ICE would be the GM. RRich would be head of security at the games, but he would have pee-ons do his light work so he could watch the game from a luxery box.

I would buy the Dallas Cowgirls Cheerleaders and send ours out to pasture. I would erect a statue of Jim Kelly on the opposite end of the Jumbotron - 100 feet tall, so that his shadow would cast only on the home bench, to keep the team cool.

Containers in the stands? Yes. But remember, you get outta hand RRich beats you senseless with your own shoe.

There would be a smoking section in the Ralph (no, i wouldnt change the stadiums name), encased in glass with a huge vent on top. This would cover 4000 seats. There would be 50 more bathrooms.

Rows of seats would be cut in half and there would be double the amount of aisles. That way, getting up and down to your seat is much easier; especially for the jackass who couldnt wait for a change of posession to get nachos.

If you get loud when the Bills have the ball, you are permantly banned from ever coming back in. If you are quiet, or B word about someone standing in front of you when the defense is on the field, same rules apply.

NO FAMILIES in the endzone. The Endzone is made for gross consumption of alcohol and partying. If you want to spend quality time with your family, buck up the extra $4 a ticket and upgrade your seat, or go to chuck e cheese.

That's it for now

Great PR move.  Perhaps he can kick in $20,000 for the Orchard Park Police and Fire Depts. That would be nice also considering he pays no property taxes here in O.P.. Mr Wilson has changed!? since the incident with Bubba Braxton at center field.

51189[/snapback]

Does he actually own the land?