This Game Starts Us On A Roll

wnyguy

For some reason I woke up extremely optimistic today. I think we will beat the Pats and it will propel us into a ( dare I say it? ) winning streak. Suddenly the offense clicks, Bledsoe becomes efficient, the stupid penaltys are kept to a minimum, the defense actually stops a drive to win a game. We find ourselves battling for the division lead and the playoffs. No 2-14 season here. We go on a roll and we win 11 games and are playoff bound.

What brought on this optimism you ask? Drugs? Booze? Was he kicked in the head by a mule? Well, yes to all of the above, but hey, I gotta feeling.

...and what's Butters have to do with this anyway?

51052[/snapback]

Butterfingers :huh::lol:

If I have a roll I like butter. OK BIB this is a family board I can just imagine your reply :lol::doh: PM it

For some reason I woke up extremely optimistic today. I think we will beat the Pats and it will propel us into a ( dare I say it? ) winning streak. Suddenly the offense clicks, Bledsoe becomes efficient, the stupid penaltys are kept to a minimum, the defense actually stops a drive to win a game. We find ourselves battling for the division lead and the playoffs. No 2-14 season here. We go on a roll and we win 11 games and are playoff bound.

What brought on this optimism you ask? Drugs? Booze? Was he kicked in the head by a mule? Well, yes to all of the above, but hey, I gotta feeling.

50721[/snapback]

LOL, DB is alread efficient. He hasn't been throwing stupid picks this year. His receivers haven't been catching all the passes. The line refuses to block for him.