Love this draft thus FAR!!!!!!!

OSU guys, i think, are both juniors. Thus, their value is under where it would be next season. Both are gamers and will be there for years in a steady roll.

The tackle from NCState is a specimen. Large long legs and long but and plays with GREAT balance and leverage. I liken him to art still in the middle there. tall and linear and long arms. this was a GReat move to get him for basically a 3rd which we got for henry and tennessee.

all three are character types too. marv checks out there attitudes and mindsets. no more "u" or FSU a$swhipes.

no more "u" or FSU a$swhipes.

676648[/snapback]

Amen to that....I admit that I was hoping we'd draft Bunkley, but I'm glad we're drafing more OSU guys.....

Love this draft thus FAR!!!!!!!

OSU guys, i think, are both juniors.  Thus, their value is under where it would be next season.  Both are gamers and will be there for years in a steady roll. 

The tackle from NCState is a specimen.  Large long legs and long but and plays with GREAT balance and leverage.  I liken him to art still in the middle there.  tall and linear and long arms.  this was a GReat move to get him for basically a 3rd which we got for henry and tennessee. 

all three are character types too.  marv checks out there attitudes and mindsets.  no more "u" or FSU a$swhipes.

676648[/snapback]

Yes, FSU asswipes. FSU had 4 asswipes drafted in round 1. they really suck!

Somehow I knew this thread would draw you out.

:lol:

676667[/snapback]

I'm not saying that my 'noles are angels...far from it. But where calling them asswipes comes from, i have no clue. I dont know when was the last time Buffalo drafted ANY Nole...

I'm not saying that my 'noles are angels...far from it. But where calling them asswipes comes from, i have no clue. I dont know when was the last time Buffalo drafted ANY Nole...

676673[/snapback]

Sam Cowart.....injured bastard :lol:

yep, because he sucked sooo much for us before he got hurt... :lol:

676686[/snapback]

did you miss the " :lol: " ?

The problem with our team is NOT that we have too many players from UM or FSU.

I love when OSU fans love to talk about character, but always seem to forget about Maurice.

676692[/snapback]

Didn't they kick him out?? lol

yah i saw :lol: ...the :lol: was directed at ROSCOE P. DUMBASS

676701[/snapback]

Cowart was a baaaaad man before he got busted up. Not quite as good of a 2nd round pick as Thurman, but pretty good pick nonetheless.

Didn't they kick him out?? lol

676699[/snapback]

They tried to cover everything up. If it were not for the whistleblower tutor, the whole thing would not have seen the light of day. The guy was a train wreck waiting to happen.

The fact of the matter is that in any big time division one program, you are always going to find someone you can point to whether it is OSU, FSU, UM, USC, Texas, or any other program.

lets me interupt the love affair you and philly tool are having. our OSU guys have been great. this is a rose bowl caliber team and players playing in cold weather to mid west blue collar fans. no more hot weather contract hungry players from florida schools and their own "pro days" and attitudes. champs last season were pitt, look at their QB, RB, LBS, CBs, Safetys, coach. all smash mouthers, like the pats before them.

hey, marv will build with fiber and character. winning season they will bring...

lets me interupt the love affair you and philly tool are having.  our OSU guys have been great.  this is a rose bowl caliber team and players playing in cold weather to mid west blue collar fans.  no more hot weather contract hungry players from florida schools and their own "pro days" and attitudes.  champs last season were pitt, look at their QB, RB, LBS, CBs, Safetys, coach.  all smash mouthers, like the pats before them.

hey, marv will build with fiber and character.  winning season they will bring...

676713[/snapback]

Yeah right. The person who had the most impact for OSU was Terry Porter.

Ask Bill Belichik what he thinks about UM and FSU. In case you did not know, he personally shows up for the UM and FSU pro days and has glowing praise for UM players.

lets me interupt the love affair you and philly tool are having.  our OSU guys have been great.  this is a rose bowl caliber team and players playing in cold weather to mid west blue collar fans.  no more hot weather contract hungry players from florida schools and their own "pro days" and attitudes.  champs last season were pitt, look at their QB, RB, LBS, CBs, Safetys, coach.  all smash mouthers, like the pats before them.

hey, marv will build with fiber and character.  winning season they will bring...

676713[/snapback]

ahhhh yes, florida college players are all pretty boys. there are no rough and tough players anywhere in the state of florida.

Every players to come from florida always holds out for more money. No ohio state player has ever wanted a contract more than his worth. <cough> nate clements <cough>

I harbor no ill will against the buckeyes, but your statements about florida school are simply assinine.

ahhhh yes, florida college players are all pretty boys. there are no rough and tough players anywhere in the state of florida.

Every players to come from florida always holds out for more money. No ohio state player has ever wanted a contract more than his worth. <cough> nate clements <cough>

I harbor no ill will against the buckeyes, but your statements about florida school are simply assinine.

676749[/snapback]

Amen.