Michael Irvin, yes, Michael Irvin has made

Lv-Bills

Seriously, my best friend, a Jets fan, and I said the same thing today.

How in the fugg was NC State's record only 6-5 in the ACC if they had three dominant, first round picks, on the defensive line, in the NFL draft?

Something isn't right. Two out of three of these NC State guys have bust written all over them. Maybe not, but cmon, you certainly could make an assumption.

Something isn't right. Two out of three of these NC State guys have bust written all over them. Maybe not, but cmon, you certainly could make an assumption.

So you think mccargo will be the only good one out of the three?

Something isn't right.  Two out of three of these NC State guys have bust written all over them.  Maybe not, but cmon, you certainly could make an assumption.

So you think mccargo will be the only good one out of the three?

675516[/snapback]

Hope so, but seriously, someone is over-rated.....at least.

This guy is right. The D did wonders for us last year, but the QB play mainly that of Jay Davis was horrible. After Marcus Stone became the QB we went 5-1

675576[/snapback]

You also played a ridiculously easy schedule. The ACC offenses were, in general, terrible last year........but yet.......

Wake Forest hung 27 on you guys

Boston College hung 30 on you - By the way, they have a big O-Line

Clemson - 31

North Carolina - 31

Southern Miss - 17

Not exactly awe inspiring. And these teams aren't exactly college football's elite. Troublesome to say the least! All of those points with three first round draft choices??? Something is wrong here. Two of the three have bust written all over them. Hope not, but you gotta wonder.

ive gotta agree with irvin on the fact that NC St had a poor season and now had 3 of th 4 DL go in the 1st

also the other thing ive noticed about this draft it seems like alot of teams have been reaching at certain points jimmy williams who i saw some places as the best CB is still available along with other players being selected ahead of where targeted so its not like buffalo is the only one to reach

you would be shocked, Manny and Mario where not doubled all the time, McCargo is a great player

675600[/snapback]

I live 40 miles from NC State. You're right about one thing, I am shocked.

You also played a ridiculously easy schedule.  The ACC offenses were, in general, terrible last year........but yet.......

Wake Forest hung 27 on you guys

Boston College hung 30 on you - By the way, they have a big O-Line

Clemson - 31

North Carolina - 31

Southern Miss - 17

Not exactly awe inspiring.  And these teams aren't exactly college football's elite.  Troublesome to say the least!  All of those points with three first round draft choices???  Something is wrong here.  Two of the three have bust written all over them.  Hope not, but you gotta wonder.

675623[/snapback]

You do know that there is more to a D then a Dline

Seriously, my best friend, a Jets fan, and I said the same thing today. 

How in the fugg was NC State's record only 6-5 in the ACC if they had three dominant, first round picks, on the defensive line,  in the NFL draft?

Something isn't right.  Two out of three of these NC State guys have bust written all over them.  Maybe not, but cmon, you certainly could make an assumption.

675502[/snapback]

Same reason why FSU had 4 defensive players taken in round 1 and we onyl went 8-4. Our offense sucked. horribly. couldnt block. couldnt run.

You do know that there is more to a D then a Dline

675646[/snapback]

Yes, no doubt, but with three first round lineman, I would expect dominance out of that unit. If they were that good, they should have carried your defense. Your linebackers should have run free, and your secondary, you would think, would have been ballhawkers, feeding off of the pressure created up front.

Something isn't right. And like I said, NC State's schedule was pretty easy. Just doesn't add up. I don't get it.

Same reason why FSU had 4 defensive players taken in round 1 and we onyl went 8-4. Our offense sucked. horribly. couldnt block. couldnt run.

675653[/snapback]

FSU also shut people down a good bit of the year last season. NC State didn't. And their schedule was no where near FSU's. And 6-5 is also different than 8-4. I'm starting to think these NC State lineman are reaches or just combine type stars.