Looks like the Bills will trade down.

Buffalo would like an upgrade for Gandy at left tackle and some big guards inside to eventually take over for Villarrial and Anderson.

WTF? :D

IMO the number 1 priority in this draft is a LG taken on Day 1 who will start this year & kick his fat ass out of town. :P:lol::lol:

WTF? :D 

IMO the number 1 priority in this draft is a LG taken on Day 1 who will start this year & kick his fat ass out of town. :P  :lol:  :lol:

671762[/snapback]

:D That's been my mindset all along.

While anything could happen in Round 1, I keep concentrating on that 2nd Round pick for one of those top 4 Guards ( Jean-Gilles, Joseph, Lutui & Spencer ).

Select one and send Benny a Mayflower moving coupon. :D

:D  That's been my mindset all along.

While anything could happen in Round 1, I keep concentrating on that 2nd Round pick for one of those top 4 Gurads ( Jean-Gilles, Joseph, Lutui & Spencer ).

Select one and send Benny a Mayflower moving coupon.  :P

671773[/snapback]

Agreed

While anything could happen in Round 1, I keep concentrating on that 2nd Round pick for one of those top 4 Gurads ( Jean-Gilles, Joseph, Lutui & Spencer ).

671773[/snapback]

This is what I meant Rico.

671773[/snapback]

Me too. The Round 2 OG's are pretty much all I've been focusing on this draft year. If we land Joseph, Spencer, or maybe even Mangold who I think will drop, I'd be extremely happy with whatever #1 pick they make.

:lol:  That's been my mindset all along.

Select one and send Benny a Mayflower moving coupon.  :lol:

671773[/snapback]

Agree 100%. In the long term, that #1 pick will be more important, but there are so many good players to choose from at #8 (IF they stay there) that I trust Marv not to mess it up. But in the short term (i.e. next year), Fat Bennie really needs to go... I think upgrading LG will do more than anything personnel-wise to improve the O, he is that bad. :D As such, that #2 pick is critical. I'm hoping for either Joseph or Latui there... If Marv does something stupid & goes LB or CB there instead because he's willing to live with Fat Bennie for another year, I will not be pleased. :P

While anything could happen in Round 1, I keep concentrating on that 2nd Round pick for one of those top 4 Guards ( Jean-Gilles, Joseph, Lutui & Spencer ).

671773[/snapback]

Yup, and I think the Bills know this. Can you get a decent Guard in Round Three? Sure...one of the top four (Joseph, Giles, Lutui or Spencer) could still be there...but I definitely dont want to leave that to chance.

The Bills know when their pick comes around in the second, they'll probably still have 3 of those 4 available to them. What should be interesting is how the Bills rate them. Personally I view Davin Joseph as the elite prospect, but a lot of draft sites and experts (including Mel) claim that Giles is the best OG prospect.

No matter who they select, if they take a Guard in Round Two we should get a decent starter out of the pick.

Agree 100%. In the long term, that #1 pick will be more important, but there are so many good players to choose from at #8 (IF they stay there) that I trust Marv not to mess it up. But in the short term (i.e. next year), Fat Bennie really needs to go... I think upgrading LG will do more than anything personnel-wise to improve the O, he is that bad. :D As such, that #2 pick is critical. I'm hoping for either Joseph or Latui there...  If Marv does something stupid & goes LB or CB there instead because he's willing to live with Fat Bennie for another year, I will not be pleased. :P

671783[/snapback]

If for some reason we trade down and take justice or bunkley, then i would not be surprised if we took someone in the secondary. But yes benny needs to go.