Washington Post article on D'Brick

VABills

After reading the article it gives me even more reason to pass on Ferguson and try and trade down just a bit and select Justice instead.

I think Ferguson is soft and will not be the impact player that everyone thinks.

669879[/snapback]

WTF???? Gotta be kidding me!!!! :)

I would take him in a heartbeat, this kid will put on weight at the next level. My guess is he will be about 325 by the start of the season. That is a good weight for this guy. He already has great technique which is alot harder to teach than trying to add weight. He would be a steal if he fell to us.

So....he's NOT a lard a** like the guy we just kicked to Jacksonville's curb, has good lateral movement, is a dominant pass protector and a willing run blocker, is an exceptional athlete, and an honor student who got his degree ahead of schedule?

He sucks.

So....he's NOT a lard a** like the guy we just kicked to Jacksonville's curb, has good lateral movement, is a dominant pass protector and a willing run blocker, is an exceptional athlete, and an honor student who got his degree ahead of schedule?

He sucks.

670034[/snapback]

Well when you say it like that. :)

670034[/snapback]

But... is he MEAN? :)

He was named for a priest in "The Thorn Birds"
;)

He sucks.

670034[/snapback]

I think he needs some coaching about squaring up a bit more against his opponent. From what little I've seen of his play, I worry about injury.