I gotta watch more women's volleyball...

omg, get Dolly Parton the hell off of there.....she can't hold a candle to Julie or Martina. Allison Kraus has reall come a long way....she used to be kinda goofy looking. She's pretty hot now that someone taught her how to do her hair and makeup or whatever.

670128[/snapback]

Allison Kraus- I just love her voice. She can sing to me anytime. I'd enjoy sitting on the couch and playing the guitar for one of her ballads.

Lean Rhimes has come along in the same way with the look. Probably one of the best voices in country music, and she's all grown up now. All over.

I also wouldn't mind a few hours with Sara Evans. Has some nice curves, and a sultry low voice. We could discuss politics and hockey playoffs, or something.

Julie Roberts is definitely a hottie.

But, even if one absolutely can't stand country - do yourself a favor and watch a Shania Twain video with the sound off, if you have to. I don't know that I'd vote her number one - but damn...

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmm...since SilverNRed won't let me near Mandy Moore, I go with another with the same initials. 

Martina McBride...#5 on the CMT List.

She's like Teri Hatcher...Martina looks better now than she ever has.  And those eyes...my gosh, those blue eyes.

Mike

670165[/snapback]

Yeah...running across her by chance would be one of those "ubba thug thornby lubble doodle" moments.

Sorry to go "off topic", but I must. My daughter's club team played at a three day tournament this past weekend in Dallas. There were teams there from all over the country, 177 in her age group (14). I got to watch one 18s match between a team from Austin and another from California (OC I think) and it was amazing. The athleticism was out of this world. Most players on both teams dwarfed me (6'0"), but these women could play, not a Lurchette in the group.

I got to watch one 18s match between a team from Austin and another from California (OC I think) and it was amazing.  The athleticism was out of this world.  Most players on both teams dwarfed me (6'0"), but these women could play, not a Lurchette in the group.

670192[/snapback]

Link?

But, even if one absolutely can't stand country - do yourself a favor and watch a Shania Twain video with the sound off, if you have to. I don't know that I'd vote her number one - but damn...

670146[/snapback]

She did a SB halftime...or some halftime some time ago...and I was mesmerized. She is crazy sexy on stage. Just crazy.

I know the Seinfeld episode was man hands but damn ... Mia has some man feet.  Those things are huge.  No wonder she was so good at soccer.

670481[/snapback]

Yeah, you have a point....I'm a 'bare leg' guy, and if a woman has nasty feet it can be a bit of a turn off. Not a deal breaker, but definitely a slight turn off.

I know the Seinfeld episode was man hands but damn ... Mia has some man feet.  Those things are huge.  No wonder she was so good at soccer.

670481[/snapback]

see some swimming feet...i'm amazed at how big the feet are on some 14 year old girls on my swim team...i bet amanda beard has flipper sized feet

brandi chastain got chubby...maybe she finally got some boobs too...

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/ss/events/sp/...HNlYwNzc25hdg--

ok, the link doesnt wanna work, so its picture 11.

670057[/snapback]

good to make us click till picture 11, like that you see 3 times Maria Shaparova and that makes the trip a lot better than the final destination!!

Mmm...since SilverNRed won't let me near Mandy Moore, I go with another with the same initials. 

Martina McBride...#5 on the CMT List.

She's like Teri Hatcher...Martina looks better now than she ever has.  And those eyes...my gosh, those blue eyes.

Mike

670165[/snapback]

Teri Hatcher is too skinny. I don't like to see ribs, unless they are cover with BBQ sauce.

Are her legs really short?  Maybe it's the boots.  They look really short in that first pic.  Firewall won't let me get at pics 2 & 3, too bad no one with super powers around to attach the photos  ;) (subtle hint).  Regardless...she has "it", whatever it is.

670716[/snapback]

Pic 3 is way hot....