Better Draft Justice !!!!!!!

If the Bills don't draft Winston Justice they should have their heads examined!!!!

Hi Bill, I will see you soon. I am mending well! Good luck with the draft

669465[/snapback]

Moving right along.....

Thanks for comin out!

I'm a big Justice fan, but due to the recent comments by the Bills Front Office, I dont think they'll be drafting him unless they trade down. Sure, it could be draft-speak, but I got the vibe they werent even considering him at #8.

I'll be updating my mock draft tomorrow or Wed with my final mock, but I had to take Justice out as our first rounder because of those comments from Marv and Modrak.

I like the idea of tsking Justice because the only way picking him makes sense to me is if they traded down and took him in the mid-st round and likely picked up some additional first day resources to help meet our many needs.

669636[/snapback]

well said(apart form all the typos) :)

Reasons!? How about the Bills need O linemen and he is the best one in the draft this year. (yes better than Brick)

669774[/snapback]

whoa whoa, there is no better lineman in this draft than the Brick, did you here Modraks comments on this, "After Ferguson there is a huge drop off in the tackle spot". I am not saying I wouldnt take Justice, but I wouldnt in the 8 spot. If we traded down then yes.

You are 100% right about drafting Winston Justice. If you compare he and DeBrickashaw Ferguson head-up Justice is bigger in both height and weight. Has a better 40 time, better shuttle time, better three-cone time, better vertical jump, longer wingspan and has boxing training.

Lets see, better athlete with better measureables who has experience playing in a pro-style offense and has blind-side protection experience.

If I can trade down just a bit and get this guy, it will be a steal.

In fact if Ferguson fell to the Bills at 8, I would trade down and accumulate picks and still select Justice over Ferguson.

Don't worry about the negative feedback you have received, I agree with you and the majority of the people on this board would not know a football from a sex toy.

I'm sure I'll get flammed for this comment, but there is an appalling lack of football knowledge by the members of this board and each time they post they continue to show their football ignorance.

Reasons!? How about the Bills need O linemen and he is the best one in the draft this year. (yes better than Brick)

669774[/snapback]

You are 100% right about drafting Winston Justice.  If you compare he and DeBrickashaw Ferguson head-up Justice is bigger in both height and weight.  Has a better 40 time, better shuttle time, better three-cone time, better vertical jump, longer wingspan and has boxing training.

Lets see, better athlete with better measureables who has experience playing in a pro-style offense and has blind-side protection experience.

If I can trade down just a bit and get this guy, it will be a steal.

In fact if Ferguson fell to the Bills at 8, I would trade down and accumulate picks and still select Justice over Ferguson.

Don't worry about the negative feedback you have received, I agree with you and the majority of the people on this board would not know a football from a sex toy.

I'm sure I'll get flammed for this comment, but there is an appalling lack of football knowledge by the members of this board and each time they post they continue to show their football ignorance.

669790[/snapback]

Like I said I do not disagree with drafting Justice, just not at the 8 spot. And I would draft Ferguson over Justice. Modrak even said there was a big drop off after Ferguson, are you disagreeing with that football mind? If eyou are I hope you are our next Head Coach.

The only issue with Justice is character issues because of a three year old solicitation charge and the toy gun incident.

Big f'ing deal.

It is my belief that Ferguson is soft and is not a tough-minded player and is a bad fit for a power running bad weather team.

If the sole reason to rate Ferguson is on "character issues" then we'll have a team of passive pussies who are great in the community while going 4-12 every year.

Give me a playoff team with Super Bowl potential and I could not care less if the players take a dump in the alter of a church.

Let me put this in another way, Dallas when kicking our asses in back-to-back Super Bowls had the bad guys such as Michael Irvin, Nate Newton, etc, etc and they won while we with all the "high character guys" got reamed, 52-17 and 30-13. If I had the choice i'd rather have the trophies then the nice guy image.

Let's get some people in hear with an attitude that wins for once.

Like I said I do not disagree with drafting Justice, just not at the 8 spot. And I would draft Ferguson over Justice. Modrak even said there was a big drop off after Ferguson, are you disagreeing with that football mind? If eyou are I hope you are our next Head Coach.

669833[/snapback]

The only issue with Justice is character issues because of a three year old solicitation charge and the toy gun incident.

Big f'ing deal.

It is my belief that Ferguson is soft and is not a tough-minded player and is a bad fit for a power running bad weather team.

If the sole reason to rate Ferguson is on "character issues" then we'll have a team of passive pussies who are great in the community while going 4-12 every year.

Give me a playoff team with Super Bowl potential and I could not care less if the players take a dump in the alter of a church.

Let me put this in another way, Dallas when kicking our asses in back-to-back Super Bowls had the bad guys such as Michael Irvin, Nate Newton, etc, etc and they won while we with all the "high character guys" got reamed, 52-17 and 30-13.  If I had the choice i'd rather have the trophies then the nice guy image.

669859[/snapback]

You said you were a great football mind a couple posts back and most poster here couldn't tell the difference between a football and a sex toy, yet you don't even know what Marv means by character guys.

Its not that Marv is looking for guys that are saints off the feild, he wants guys who have character on the field, meaning they come on the field and play hard all the time, giving 120% on every play, don't quit when the team starts losing, take plays off, care more about themselves then the team, and are respectable players.

Of course you also take into consideration previous legal/drug problems a player may have had cause you want the player to be available for all games and not have to worry about a player missing time due to a suspension, a court date, or being in jail.

But what do I know, I'm not a footbal expert like you, who choses to enlighten an internet message board with you football knowledge on who should be drafted by the Bills, instead of maybe getting a job as a football analyist, sports writer, or consultant to a team who could use your vast football intellegence.

No one arguing with you that Justice isn't a good pick, most people are just saying not at #8.

This isn't Mike and the Mad Dog....

You need to expand on your point...

669835[/snapback]

Thanks for your nice "welcome to the board".I never said this was Mike and the Mad Dog. I made my comment in good faith, expand it if you want, I dont think you make the rules here.

Ferguson will be a bust, Justice will be a terrific pro. Watch and see.

Big f'ing deal.

Let me put this in another way, Dallas when kicking our asses in back-to-back Super Bowls had the bad guys such as Michael Irvin, Nate Newton, etc, etc and they won while we with all the "high character guys" got reamed, 52-17 and 30-13.  If I had the choice i'd rather have the trophies then the nice guy image.

669859[/snapback]

Where in my post did I mention anything about character guys? Thats your opinion guy and you are welcome to it. I believe that Ferguson is a better prospect. I dont care if Justice can jump higher or is a milisecond faster in the forty. Since when does a lineman go out for a pass or defend a reciever. He has better footwork, technique and was a four year starter for en ex-NFL coach of 10 years who also ran a pro style offense, USC wasnt the only college to do so, they just had better weapons.

whoa whoa, there is no better lineman in this draft than the Brick, did you here Modraks comments on this, "After Ferguson there is a huge drop off in the tackle spot". I am not saying I wouldnt take Justice, but I wouldnt in the 8 spot. If we traded down then yes.

669788[/snapback]

Modrak Schmodrak, since when is this guy supposed to be a great evaluator of talent. If he was The Bills wouldn't be in this position.

Modrak Schmodrak, since when is this guy supposed to be a great evaluator of talent. If he was The Bills wouldn't be in this position.

670078[/snapback]

I think the question is since when did you become a great evaluator? And I am not sure but i believe TD made the decisions about draft picks, well he and Wilson. My guess is Modrak never picked a player and drafted him. But what does he know anyway he is only a n executive in the NFL.