Better Draft Justice !!!!!!!

Modrak Schmodrak, since when is this guy supposed to be a great evaluator of talent. If he was The Bills wouldn't be in this position.

670078[/snapback]

The scout doesn't make the picks, the GM does. The scout only gives the GM reports on different players from what him and his other scouts on his team have seen. The GM then uses this information to make his choice. Just cause the Bills didn't draft a Pro Bowler every year, it doesn't mean Modrak isn't doing his job (doesn't mean he's doing a great job either). From what I have read, TD liked doing things his way and made his own discissions so maybe Modraks input wasn't seriously considered with TD

You are 100% right about drafting Winston Justice.  If you compare he and DeBrickashaw Ferguson head-up Justice is bigger in both height and weight.  Has a better 40 time, better shuttle time, better three-cone time, better vertical jump, longer wingspan and has boxing training.

You better tell the packers to take LB Jon Alston with the 5th pick overall instead of AJ Hawk. He's got a better 40 time, vertical jump, shuttle time, and bench press :)

If I can trade down just a bit and get this guy, it will be a steal.

I find it funny that every person in America who knows anything about football has D'Brick rated much much much higher than Justice, but according to you they are all wrong.

You better tell the packers to take LB Jon Alston with the 5th pick overall instead of AJ Hawk. He's got a better 40 time, vertical jump, shuttle time, and bench press  :)

I find it funny that every person in America who knows anything about football has D'Brick rated much much much higher than Justice, but according to you they are all wrong.

670282[/snapback]

I am not big on Alston but yes I think Hawk is another overhyped product of the media.

As far as Brick vs. Justice we will be screaming for Levy's head 2 yrs from now if the Bills wind up with Brick. Justice will be a star. Magazines and talking heads love Brick, coaches have praised Justice.

Don't worry about the negative feedback you have received, I agree with you and the majority of the people on this board would not know a football from a sex toy.

669790[/snapback]

Excuse me for a moment while I THANK THE LORD I don't have sex (or play football) with anyone on this board.

I am not big on Alston but yes I think Hawk is another overhyped product of the media.

As far as Brick vs. Justice we will be screaming for  Levy's head  2 yrs from now if the Bills wind up with Brick. Justice will be a star. Magazines and talking heads love Brick, coaches  have praised Justice.

670327[/snapback]

oh my god, i was joking ;)

Let me put this in another way, Dallas when kicking our asses in back-to-back Super Bowls had the bad guys such as Michael Irvin, Nate Newton, etc, etc and they won while we with all the "high character guys" got reamed, 52-17 and 30-13.  If I had the choice i'd rather have the trophies then the nice guy image.

Let's get some people in hear with an attitude that wins for once.

669859[/snapback]

don't forget my favorite, mark tuinei, who has to be the only 300 lb+ musclehead ever to die of a freakin' HEROIN OVERDOSE!! he's the least 'heroin chic' guy i could ever imagine.