Good Luck Hockey Fans

meazza

It starts tonight for me and Sabres fans.

Good luck to all fans whether they be Sabres, Philly, Canes or the rest. In the end, we all missed not having hockey for a year and so far the playoffs look to be very exciting.

Is there any significance to the fans all wearing simple white t-shirts? It seems every shot of fans they are wearing simple cotton white t-shirts, am I missing something?

667745[/snapback]

Its a White Out, the Sabres gave away free white t-shirts and pom poms for the game.

Flyers finally get on the board.

2-1

Sabres are tossing everything at Philly but the Flyers are playing them tough and just got back in the game. Sabres need to get that powerplay working, 0-4 tonight.

And now they just got a penalty to cap off the 2nd...they're suddenly playing VERY dumb.

Tied 2-2 with minute left.

WOW...Sabres have hit the wall.  Talk about not finishing your plays...Flyers have taken advantage of the PP while the Sabres bombed out at it.

All the momentum is with Philly now.

667784[/snapback]

43 shots to 19, and the score is 2-2. Esche has had a good game, though. Looks like if the shot count were more even, Buffalo may would have already lost.

43 shots to 19, and the score is 2-2. Esche has had a good game, though. Looks like if the shot count were more even, Buffalo may would have already lost.

667791[/snapback]

Esche has stopped 54 of 56 now, and held the Sabres to 0 for 8 on power plays. Frankly, Esche has earned a win this game. I hope he doesn't get it...but he has earned it.

And if the rest of the games in this series go like this one, this series will hardly matter, as whatever team advances will be too damned worn out and beat up to go any farther.

Esche has stopped 54 of 56 now, and held the Sabres to 0 for 8 on power plays.  Frankly, Esche has earned a win this game.  I hope he doesn't get it...but he has earned it.

And if the rest of the games in this series go like this one, this series will hardly matter, as whatever team advances will be too damned worn out and beat up to go any farther.

667826[/snapback]

Especially Umburger.

He had that classic "I am Batman...would you like to ride with Batman?" look on his face.  Jesus, what a hit.

667836[/snapback]

I'm amazed they got him verticle. I figured that for a stretcher, if not a sponge. You know what will make the highlight reels this week.

I'm amazed they got him verticle. I figured that for a stretcher, if not a sponge. You know what will make the highlight reels this week.

667838[/snapback]

I'd figured him for a potential starter on the Bills' o-line. He had that same lost, dazed, "What game am I playing, and what am I doing flat on my ass?" look most of the Bills' linemen usually have...

I'd figured him for a potential starter on the Bills' o-line.  He had that same lost, dazed, "What game am I playing, and what am I doing flat on my ass?" look most of the Bills' linemen usually have...

667841[/snapback]

No, they look like that watching game film. Have you ever seen one recently take a hit? That's Losman's job.