Free Draft Guide

Dozerdog

cool..

of course there are problems....right out of the shoot, putting Omar Jacobs in "2nd Round Value" category is pretty funny to me.

666774[/snapback]

It says on the top the date was February 15th, 2006. So not everybody is going to have the same rankings. For instance: Winston Justice is rated the 5th OT in the draft

cool..

of course there are problems....right out of the shoot, putting Omar Jacobs in "2nd Round Value" category is pretty funny to me.

666774[/snapback]

Dunno. For a solid club, he seems to be an interesting project. I'd be surprised to see him in the 2nd, though.

LOL....man it's been a while since I've been here I guess. Yes- I didn't even notice I had an old one in the Sig.

Anyway- It's available if you want it. It took a while to put together so I'm not suprised that the draft hype that goes into some guys into the last weeks isn't reflected in the overall rankings.

Mike as always excellent work.  This is the third year in a row, I get this guide and read all week before the draft.  Thanks!

667906[/snapback]

LOL- I get that a lot.

I am not Mike Doser- famed Bills beat reporter in the past. I get a lot less chicks. :lol:

LOL- I get that a lot.

I am not Mike Doser- famed Bills beat reporter in the past. I get a lot less chicks.  :)

668195[/snapback]

...but you're a better writer... ;)

Good stuff, Dozer. Thanks for sharing.