Sign Suggestions for Game 1...

elcrusho

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Europeans use a different month/day/year format.

Saturday is in fact his his birthday.

666816[/snapback]

This Saturday is April 22. Even if his birthday WERE in April, which it ain't, with a birthday of 9/4/79, his birthday would have been a week ago Sunday.

Max's birthday is September 9th, 1979.

But thanks for playing.

This Saturday is April 22.  Even if his birthday WERE in April, which it ain't, with a birthday of 9/4/79, his birthday would have been a week ago Sunday.

But thanks for playing.

666828[/snapback]

There is no need to be obnoxious. I read an article about him which states how very supersticious he is. I'll look for the link and post it if I find it.

His birthday is the 22nd but he lists it as the 9th because he subtracts the unlucky number 13 from it.

It was just a sign suggestion. You don't have to be a jerk.

There is no need to be obnoxious.  I read an article about him which states how very supersticious he is.  I'll look for the link and post it if I find it. 

His birthday is the 22nd but he lists it as the 9th because he subtracts the unlucky number 13 from it. 

It was just a sign suggestion.  You don't have to be a jerk.

666840[/snapback]

Alrighty then. :flirt::doh::(

This Saturday is April 22.  Even if his birthday WERE in April, which it ain't, with a birthday of 9/4/79, his birthday would have been a week ago Sunday.

But thanks for playing.

666828[/snapback]

Take a look at the front page of the wall. Here are the birthdays listed

Frez(38), taterhill(32), LABillzFan(44), JimS(40), TheMadKat(26), ieatcrayonz(29), Lv-Bills(34), Max From Russia(27)

I hear humble pie is best served a la mode.