OT: Speaking of baseball...

Ned Flanders

Yeah, I know, the Yankees rule, the Sox suck...or is it the Sox rule and the Yankees blow? Whatever....

But today at 5:00 PM EDT, Politicos here in DC will announce that the Expos are moving here...to play at RFK for three years, then move to a brand new home not far from the capitol.

As an O's fan from Rochester, I'll still make the 45 minute trek a couple of times a season to go see Angelos' Underachievers...but it's going to be nice to have a team here we can call our own.

Bring on the Senior Circuit!

Might be something interesting with the announcement from my sources. The rumor is Baltimore may switch to the NL and the new DC team becomes an AL team. Again very much a rumor from a semi-reliable source. Not sure why Angelos wanted that but that was what he requested.

Might be something interesting with the announcement from my sources.  The rumor is Baltimore may switch to the NL and the new DC team becomes an AL team.  Again very much a rumor from a semi-reliable source.  Not sure why Angelos wanted that but that was what he requested.

49387[/snapback]

the chicken wants to get away from the yankees and bo sox