Anything new the past week?

damj

Pat Riley and Nick Saban were secretly married in the Bahamas.

663821[/snapback]

They forced the firing of a hotel conceirge who muttered something about "having a nice day" as they walked past.

Fearless Peerless Price is back, media thinks Marv is an idiot for signing PP to 4 years.

The Buffalo Bills are no more, they have "officially" moved to Los Angeles and have credited LABillzFan with the new team name and introduction: Please welcome your Los Angeles Bills of Buffalo!

Vince Young said yes to BlueFire's proposal, wedding is in front of Wonderlic headquarters :):D

Surely we just have made some quality signings on the O or D lines .... right .... right ...  :)

663823[/snapback]

No but we did re-sign football's version of the product of a Stevie Wonder/and retired pro wrestler Ronnie Garvin marriage to compete for the #2 WR job.

Fearless Peerless Price is back, media thinks Marv is an idiot for signing PP to 4 years.

The Buffalo Bills are no more, they have "officially" moved to Los Angeles and have credited LABillzFan with the new team name and introduction:  Please welcome your Los Angeles Bills of Buffalo!

663831[/snapback]

4 years .... 4 FREAKIN' YEARS .... oh W! T! F! ... that just sucks .... so we are REAL freakin' deep at WR ... from 3 to 7 .... but who, besides Evans are the top 2. Great .... :)

Well at least I left a copy of Bills Digest when I got off the airplane in LA, so some LABillz fan can get started early ...

10 new polls on who the starting QB will be

663854[/snapback]

But of course no new signings at QB of ... oh I don't know ... someone who might actually be WORTH IT!!!!!!! :)

Any new insights from Soprano365?