Terrell Owens already missing team workouts

It's the media trying to get a story where one doesn't exist.  Move along, nothing to see.

CW

662410[/snapback]

thats correct, if you read closely it says "His initial absences were understood because of a prior commitment, but Owens in the past has preferred to work with his own trainer." It also said he was at the one on thursday, so im thinking that he his prior commitment is over, and they are just speculating he might miss more because in the past he had a personal trainer, i dont think he actually has missed them yet. I could be just reading it wrong though but it seems like the media will try to find anything on him.

I despise TO, but he is probably one of the finest conditioned athletes in world.  Plus if I was the Cowboys, I would almost just have him show up for games.  The less of TO, the less distraction there will be and potential for anything to blow up.

662670[/snapback]

That's probably a bit too clever for the Cowboys to think of....

Do you think they monitor 2BD for hidden advice? :huh:

http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews...ts/14338075.htm

New team, same T.O.  It could be very entertaing to watch the soap opera that will be brewing between Owens, Jones, and Parcells.  Anyone here still want T.O. on the Bills?  I'm sure there are.  :doh:

PTR

662407[/snapback]

Well, if the truth be known, the reason TO's still acting up is because The Bills didn't get him! :huh:

Face it. He has to be terribly dissappointed. :huh:

A Dallas fan called into Vic Carucci on Sirius & said Dallas' beat reporter Spagnola says TO has been working out in their voluntary camp but took off a few days..... This may be a 'non story'.

Time will tell...........