If Ole Whitey was still here

I thought it would be fun to speculate on what Teflon Tom might have done if he still was with us.

Here is my take:

I'm not so sure about the first round but.... If LenDale White fell to us in the second round Donahue would have snaped him up. Then we'd all be saying that it will be a nice change of pace to Willis and then we don't have to pay a kings ransom when Willis becomes a free agent.

But with all the flash and dazle of a pick like that it would blind us to the fact:

WE still dont have an offensive line!!

I thought it would be fun to speculate on what Teflon Tom might have done if he still was with us.

Here is my take:

I'm not so sure about the first round but....  If LenDale White fell to us in the second round Donahue would have snaped him up.  Then we'd all be saying that it will be a nice change of pace to Willis and then we don't have to pay a kings ransom when Willis becomes a free agent.

But with all the flash and dazle of a pick like that it would blind us to the fact:

WE still dont have an offensive line!!

662017[/snapback]

If LenDale White was still available when our 2nd round pick came up, I'd be looking to shop the pick for a lower 2nd and additional picks.

If LenDale White was still available when our 2nd round pick came up, I'd be looking to shop the pick for a lower 2nd and additional picks.

662066[/snapback]

No, I'd find a quality player not named LenDale White (in agreement there), but do not trade down. Our Number 2 should garner a quality player and therefore KEEP it....

662066[/snapback]

But, kind sir, the question was "If Ole Whitey were still here what would he do?" Your rational thoughts have no place in this (and damn few other) thread.