Bills Dot Com Launching New Website

Astrobot

Looks like AmericanEagle has the Bills, Bengals and Giants, as well as teams in other sports (Minnesota Wild, Daytona 500, Chicago Blackhawks, etc.).

ONE of their offices is in LA; others are in Chicago, Boston, NYC and Cleveland.

Looks like AmericanEagle has the Bills, Bengals and Giants, as well as teams in other sports (Minnesota Wild, Daytona 500, Chicago Blackhawks, etc.).

ONE of their offices is in LA; others are in Chicago, Boston, NYC and Cleveland.

661394[/snapback]

Oh man I am starting to get nervous.

With global warming, I'd be hesitant to be in Los Angeles or Raleigh. I'll stay in my oceanfront property in Rochester.  :doh:

661411[/snapback]

Playing in a hurricane is a huge home field advantage...much more so than an earthquake..

look at it's colors. Looks to me like we have reverted back to the traditional colors.

Could this also mean that our uniforms are going to be returning to "normal" and "real" Bills colors in the near future? Not alot of dark blue and puke silver.

WOOHOO.......Bring em back Marv. Get rid of the garbage Arena football league uniforms and rid us of the TD era for good!

Has the Return of the Bills begun?

:doh:

look at it's colors.  Looks to me like we have reverted back to the traditional colors.

Could this also mean that our uniforms are going to be returning to "normal" and "real" Bills colors in the near future?  Not alot of dark blue and puke silver.

WOOHOO.......Bring em back Marv.  Get rid of the garbage AFL uniforms and rid us of the TD era for good!

Has the Return of the Bills begun?

:doh:

661543[/snapback]

Oops, merge with other if need be!