"Not the Mama!"

Dinosaurs - The Complete First and Second Seasons (1991)

Product Description

Meet the Sinclairs -- the funniest family in 60 million years! They're just your average family with one BIG difference. They're dinosaurs, living the good life in sixty million and three B.C.! Daddy Earl, his wife Fran, their kids Robbie, Charlene, and the Baby, and feisty Grandma Ethyl bring a hilarious Jurassic twist to daily life as they eat, drink, make merry, and get their kicks watching cavemen rub rocks together. Based on an idea by Jim Henson, the award-winning comedy series features state-of-the-art puppetry and audioanimatronics. For the first time, you can enjoy the complete first two seasons and rediscover the pre-hysterical fun all over again.

I remember watching this, it was, and still is, one of the best comedies out there.

I remember watching this, it was, and still is, one of the best comedies out there.

660610[/snapback]

I can't believe I just read that. Maybe the blue font is some kind of code that I'm not aware of. Maybe when you type in blue it actually means the opposite of what you actually wrote. Is that it? I'm going to try it:

Yeah man what a great show. I really miss that show since it went off the air, but at least now I can rush right out and buy the DVD. You have great taste in television.

Dinosaurs - The Complete First and Second Seasons (1991)

Product Description

Meet the Sinclairs -- the funniest family in 60 million years! They're just your average family with one BIG difference. They're dinosaurs, living the good life in sixty million and three B.C.! Daddy Earl, his wife Fran, their kids Robbie, Charlene, and the Baby, and feisty Grandma Ethyl bring a hilarious Jurassic twist to daily life as they eat, drink, make merry, and get their kicks watching cavemen rub rocks together. Based on an idea by Jim Henson, the award-winning comedy series features state-of-the-art puppetry and audioanimatronics. For the first time, you can enjoy the complete first two seasons and rediscover the pre-hysterical fun all over again.

660610[/snapback]

I remember watching this.

But only people who think Vince young shouldn't be the next QB of the Bills would buy thisl.

• 3 weeks later...