What will the biggest shock be in the 2006 draft?

I'll take a shot. If Cutler is available by our pick, Dallas jumps in for their QB of the future. They trade their 1st rd pick (#18), 2nd rd pick (#49) in this year's draft and their 2nd rder in next year's draft. Oh, how sweet it would be to have them trade with us for their QB of the future.

I'll take a shot. If Cutler is available by our pick, Dallas jumps in for their QB of the future. They trade their 1st rd pick (#18), 2nd rd pick (#49) in this year's draft and their 2nd rder in next year's draft. Oh, how sweet it would be to have them trade with us for their QB of the future.

658459[/snapback]

Parcells is looking to win now at his age. I don't think that he cares much about the future in Dallas. Besides, the last thing that he needs right now is a qb controversy. Personally, I expect them to add another receiver. They got TO, but they did lose Keyshawn.

That said, this is a good topic. For my surprise, I see an outside chance of Hawk falling to the Bills at #8, and the Bills selecting him.

Not sure if it would be a shock but i really think Minnesota is going to trade up...whether it be with us or someone else to grab either Young (i think the chances of him fallin' that far are slim) or Cutler..The Raiders might be in that mix also...

I'd be shocked if the Bills select at the 8 spot in general...you gotta think they are looking for quantity.

my biggest shock will be that we will actually draft players that most people wont be scratching their head and saying wtf was td thinking! lol..i think this is the 1st year we start getting football players back to buffalo........go bills in"06

658459[/snapback]

Some how the Texans F-up the pick and pass on Bush........ :lol:

Parcells is looking to win now at his age. I don't think that he cares much about the future in Dallas. Besides, the last thing that he needs right now is a qb controversy. Personally, I expect them to add another receiver. They got TO, but they did lose Keyshawn.

That said, this is a good topic. For my surprise, I see an outside chance of Hawk falling to the Bills at #8, and the Bills selecting him.

658465[/snapback]

I'm not agreeing with the poster about Dallas making a move, but Parcells isn't the GM of the Cowboys, he doesn't have control over personel decisions (although I'm sure he has significant input). If Jerry Jones wants a QB in the first round he'll take one.