This will draw LABillzfan out

Thailog80

Why is LA not showing up anymore? Why is he being such a pu$$y???  ;)

48707[/snapback]

Didn't you see his farewell post?

He's had it with all the hatred on the board, and is now lobbying to bring an NFL franchise to LA.

Either that, or tossing birds into Fabio.

Didn't you see his farewell post?

He's had it with all the hatred on the board, and is now lobbying to bring an NFL franchise to LA.

Either that, or tossing birds into Fabio.

48716[/snapback]

Remember all those Russian girls in his avatar . They were actually sex slaves in his house. Immigration raided the place. It's deserted.

He'll pop up when the heat cools off. ;)

Remember all those Russian girls in his avatar . They were actually sex slaves in his house. Immigration raided the place. It's deserted.

He'll pop up when the heat cools off.  ;)

48722[/snapback]

I figured there was a "reason" he was missed. How can you resist skimpy clothes and "I'm Tanya, I'm looking for a man between 18-60 who has a good sense of humor, I'm an engineer from the university and I'm 19 years old, I (really don't) want children, but I'm willing to learn how. I'll screw your ugly butt until you drop dead, and I'll have an ID card to the big PX".

And folks think internet stay at home businesses can't be profitable?

I figured there was a "reason" he was missed. How can you resist skimpy clothes and "I'm Tanya, I'm looking for a man between 18-60 who has a good sense of humor, I'm an engineer from the university and I'm 19 years old, I (really don't) want children, but I'm willing to learn how. I'll screw your ugly butt until you drop dead, and I'll have an ID card to the big PX".

And folks think internet stay at home businesses can't be profitable?

48733[/snapback]

He never got over those Fabio girls. It haunted him. Poor guy.