I've just moved to the NYC area and I was thinking about going to the Draft. 

I'm sure some of you on here have done it before.  Do you have to buy tickets, or just get there really early?  Any advise about going would be great!

Thanks!

657625[/snapback]

I've never been to the draft but as I understand things tickets are free on a first come first serve basis. Therefore you probably need to get there really early and wait in line.

I've been to the draft, and I'm going again this year. My advice to you is get there very early.

Some fans may even camp out.

However since the draft is at a much larger venue this time you should'nt have that much trouble getting in.

Stop by Radio City the night before, they may hand out the wristbands, which will get you your ticket for the draft.

Any other questions, just send me a message.

I've just moved to the NYC area and I was thinking about going to the Draft. 

I'm sure some of you on here have done it before.  Do you have to buy tickets, or just get there really early?  Any advise about going would be great!

Thanks!

657625[/snapback]

I've heard it's terribly boring. And be prepared to pay $40 for lunch at the Garden. I'll take it on TV, thanks, and I live in the city!

I've heard it's terribly boring.  And be prepared to pay $40 for lunch at the Garden.  I'll take it on TV, thanks, and I live in the city!

658892[/snapback]

Why would you be eating an expensive lunch at the Garden when the draft is being held at Radio City Music Hall? :P