Keifer Sutherland in new 24 deal

THIS season?  ;)

It never ceases to amaze me, how low your average person's standard of "credibility" is.

657828[/snapback]

Its really not amazing. There simply hasn't been enough of Kim to distract average male mind from the incredible story line and gaping holes.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, has the nuclear missile ever gotten around to landing anywhere yet?

657835[/snapback]

It must have just flown off into space. Or maybe Jack went in the missle silo under a couple hundred feet of solid concrete, linked up his PDA to the targeting computer and had Chloe hack the encryption of the NATd IP firewall.

you know, i bet Chloe steals satellite TV signals

It must have just flown off into space.  Or maybe Jack went in the missle silo under a couple hundred feet of solid concrete, linked up his PDA to the targeting computer and had Chloe hack the encryption of the NATd IP firewall.

658323[/snapback]

and it doesn't take her long either. Jack there's a new encryption in the NSA system, ok i'm in!

Jack : what took you so long DAMNIT!

Hmmm....maybe Kim Bauer will sign a 4 year deal.  I mean, she is a great plotline filler.  "We've got 22 unused minutes in the next 3 episodes....lets put her in a bear trap!!"

658365[/snapback]

they should sign her bf sean avery to the show as well considering he doesn't have much of a career playing hockey.

BTW, has the nuclear missile ever gotten around to landing anywhere yet?

657835[/snapback]

They shot that down.

Then everyone went home. Because when you shoot down a terrorist missile with a hijacked US nuclear warhead, you don't bother to collect the pieces. Because...you know...evidence, shmevidence. Who needs it? And high-grade nuclear material used in warheads probably isn't a health or national security threat anyway, it's safe to leave it laying in the street. :lol:

They shot that down. 

Then everyone went home.  Because when you shoot down a terrorist missile with a hijacked US nuclear warhead, you don't bother to collect the pieces.  Because...you know...evidence, shmevidence.  Who needs it?  And high-grade nuclear material used in warheads probably isn't a health or national security threat anyway, it's safe to leave it laying in the street.  :lol:

658395[/snapback]

as much as we all bash the show for these goofs, i still will tune in tonight and watch to see why the President of the United States would want to release centox gas to his own people and god knows whatever the hell else they have planned.

as much as we all bash the show for these goofs, i still will tune in tonight and watch to see why the President of the United States would want to release centox gas to his own people and god knows whatever the hell else they have planned.

658405[/snapback]

I don't even care that much. The POTUS is a weasal. I'll tune in because...well, let's face it. Jack Bauer is a bad-ass. :lol:

It must have just flown off into space.  Or maybe Jack went in the missle silo under a couple hundred feet of solid concrete, linked up his PDA to the targeting computer and had Chloe hack the encryption of the NATd IP firewall.

658323[/snapback]

She's pretty cranky for a chick who just got laid last night.

I don't even care that much.  The POTUS is a weasal.  I'll tune in because...well, let's face it.  Jack Bauer is a bad-ass.  :P

658409[/snapback]

Uh huh...

You tune in because your wife makes you watch it with her.

She's pretty cranky for a chick who just got laid last night.

658969[/snapback]

If the show ever gets too hard to produce as a gritty action drama, they could easily rework it as a sitcom called "Jack & Chloe!" where the two main characters are roommates who get into all sorts of misadventures and drive each other crazy.

"DAMMIT, Chloe! Hurry!"

"I'm trying Jack, GOSH!"

"We DO NOT have time for this! My boss is going to be here for dinner ANY MINUTE NOW!"

"I'm cooking as fast as I can, GEEZ!"

Secretary of Defense Heller: "Bau-ERRRRRRRRRR!"

At the end of season 2 or 3, they'd finally give in to all the sexual tension and hook up. Then the show would suck for like 5 more years before finally being cancelled.

If the show ever gets too hard to produce as a gritty action drama, they could easily rework it as a sitcom called "Jack & Chloe!" where the two main characters are roommates who get into all sorts of misadventures and drive each other crazy.

"DAMMIT, Chloe!  Hurry!"

"I'm trying Jack, GOSH!"

"We DO NOT have time for this!  My boss is going to be here for dinner ANY MINUTE NOW!"

At the end of season 2 or 3, they'd finally give in to all the sexual tension and hook up.  Then the show would suck for like 5 more years before finally being cancelled.

659041[/snapback]

:P:lol:

NBC is looking for a new sitcom. It could work.

"DAMMIT, Chloe!  Hurry!"

"I'm trying Jack, GOSH!"

"We DO NOT have time for this!  My boss is going to be here for dinner ANY MINUTE NOW!"

At the end of season 2 or 3, they'd finally give in to all the sexual tension and hook up.  Then the show would suck for like 5 more years before finally being cancelled.

659041[/snapback]

"WHERE IS THE APPETIZER TRAY!!!!"

"There's not enough time for appetizers!"

659629[/snapback]

Dammit Chloe! Stop filling up on breadsticks and salad, we need to get to desert!!!

Btw, what are those Syracuse Soldiers in your avatar and sig? Just noticed the score in your sig they got their arse handed to them by Erie (my hometown)

Btw, what are those Syracuse Soldiers in your avatar and sig?  Just noticed the score in your sig they got their arse handed to them by Erie (my hometown)

660484[/snapback]

They're our new American Indoor Football League team. Started about 6 weeks before the season started. For a comparison, you've got the NFL, NFL Europe, then College Football. These guys are the college level of Indoor Football, behind the AFL and AFL2.