I got your future right here!

Lets face it unless we pull off some miracle, we will be drafting in the top 10 maybe 5 next year. So with that said time to call another Irishmans name and make Quinn are future. Hey Kelly/Quinn is just seems right. Plus he is playing in a NFL offense gotta like that. QUINN in '07. Go BILLS! I dont see anyone else out there either.

In my opinion following this upcoming season the Bills would have to be drafting #1 in order to get Quinn.  I think he's going to light it up this year.

655809[/snapback]

Agreed but he is losing his to main targets, this could hurt him a little. And whos to say we wont be at #1(crying on the inside)

For this franchises sake we had better hope that JP Losman IS the right QB for this team and starts showing it next year.....

I get the feeling this team had better get back on the train tracks in a damn hurry....and breaking in ANOTHER young QB is not going to be the answer no matter how talented he might be.

Ralph says he was taking this "to the wall" well....I have a forboding feeling that "the wall" is not that far away.

As much as I love my bills it just wouldn't be the same if they became the LA Bills or something like that....I enjoy sitting right in front of my TV watching thank you and dont care if they got closer to my house in a hurry...I like them where they are.

We need to win....NOW

For this franchises sake we had better hope that JP Losman IS the right QB for this team and starts showing it next year.....

I get the feeling this team had better get back on the train tracks in a damn hurry....and breaking in ANOTHER young QB is not going to be the answer no matter how talented he might be.

Ralph says he was taking this "to the wall" well....I have a forboding feeling that "the wall" is not that far away.

As much as I love my bills it just wouldn't be the same if they became the LA Bills or something like that....I enjoy sitting right in front of my TV watching thank you and dont care if they got closer to my house in a hurry...I like them where they are.

We need to win....NOW

655903[/snapback]

[/

Lets hope so, I hope we dont have to have the Quinn discussion this time next year, but doesnt Quinn to Davis sound good.

And as for the wall I think it is hear and Ralph bowing up doesnt really make me feel better about this, granted I am a RW supporter and if the Bills left Buffalo we all would be heart broken. Lets just hope they turn this thing around. Money talks, amd right now WNY is silent.

I'd rather see us draft this guy next year.

655906[/snapback]

Calvin Johnson is awesome and would definitly be a great choice if not johnson next year I'd like Dwayne Jarrett 6'5 200 pretty good speed in his own right. I think he's a faster version of former usc wr mike williams.

655903[/snapback]

Or else that Craig Nall starts showing it next year...... ;-)

JDG

In my opinion following this upcoming season the Bills would have to be drafting #1 in order to get Quinn.  I think he's going to light it up this year.

655809[/snapback]

Too bad we can't draft Charlie Weis....

Agreed but he is losing his to main targets, this could hurt him a little. And whos to say we wont be at #1(crying on the inside)

655820[/snapback]

Not true. Jeff Samardzija was his number 1 target and Rhema McKnight who was supposed to be the number 1 reciver last year sat out with an injury and will play this year as a 5th year senior.