IS THIS WAR JUSTIFIED

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One question, does your cat run away from you when you come in the house.  Geez, talk about Mr. Negativity.  Do you disagree that we are the most free country on the planet?

51433[/snapback]

I don't know. The cat stays hidden most of the time because we have 2 dobermans who think it's a toy to chase.

Yep. Go to Switzerland sometime when they are having the national shooting competitions. There are thousands of citizens walking around with automatic weapons on their shoulders - even enjoying a beer or two. In our country they'd declare martial law and send in the National Guard.

We've been losing individual liberty at an alarming rate over the past 30 years and the slope isn't leveling in the least.

I don't know.  The cat stays hidden most of the time because we have 2 dobermans who think it's a toy to chase. 

Yep.  Go to Switzerland sometime when they are having the national shooting competitions.  There are thousands of citizens walking around with automatic weapons on their shoulders - even enjoying a beer or two.

We've been losing individual liberty at an alarming rate over the past 30 years and the slope isn't leveling in the least.

51445[/snapback]

So you judge freedom on the ability to carry firearms while drunk. I should have known. :huh:

So you judge freedom on the ability to carry firearms while drunk.  I should have know.  :huh:

51448[/snapback]

If you want to simplify it to that level. The reality is our Founding Fathers never wanted the Federal Government to have as much power as it does today. They gave their very lives to escape the same. Neither one of the current parties in power govern in the spirit of the Constitution.

Congress shall make NO laws...

The FCC fined CBS $500,000.00 because Janet Jackson's nipple got shown on the Super Bowl.

NO LAWS.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
Good line Pee Wee.  I know you are, but what am I?  The immature garbage is really flowing now.  The leader of the free world is elected by US???  ;)

51405[/snapback]

I didn't bring it up FIRST, it was one of your right-wing compatriots, Chez Electorate! Just stating a FACT. :lol:

Did even one person in this thread answer your question? It does not look like it to me. Mainly just more hate speak and stupid rhetoric.

I have no problem saying where I stand. We were right to invade iraq because I have zero doubt in my mind that they were part of the terrorist network around the world. In whatever capacity, they were involved, and SH left to his own accord, would welcome the oppertunty to provide WMD to those who hate us.

Also do not forget that almost on a daily basis, SH was shooting at our pilots in the no fly zone. To me that in and of itself is a reason to kick thier ass. We should never put up with anyone directly attacking our troops. We should have stated this war on terror back when they attacked us the first time.

So my position is at least clear. Not some whimpy "I hate someone so everything they do must be bad" stance.

48456[/snapback]

People just so conviently forget the atmosphere back then dont they:

- SH was shooting at our planes......

- He was screwing around with weapons inspectors.....the way he was acting made him look guilty as hell

I didn't bring it up FIRST, it was one of your right-wing compatriots, Chez Electorate! Just stating a FACT.  :)

52006[/snapback]

You wouldn't recognize a fact if it bit you in the ass. You say Bush used the word sensitive before Kerry, as if he had used it in the same clumsy way, bringing absolutely no context or credibility to your argument. You pounce on MichFan for lumping you in with the libs when he never directly did so. Why would you become so defensive? You've accused me of saying things I did not say. You have swallowed liberal positions hook, line and sinker. And have learned how to regurgatate them. But you're not partisan.

You wouldn't recognize a fact if it bit you in the ass.  You say Bush used the word sensitive before Kerry, as if he had used it in the same clumsy way, bringing absolutely no context or credibility to your argument.  You pounce on MichFan for lumping you in with the libs when he never directly did so.  Why would you become so defensive?  You've accused me of saying things I did not say.  You have swallowed liberal positions hook, line and sinker.  And have learned how to regurgatate them.  But you're not partisan.

52543[/snapback]

Do you know that, or is it in your "heart"?

:devil: