NFL Network

Not sure but I wish they would. Is nfl network srtickly on Directv or is it that other cable companies have picked up the channel and time warner hasnt jumped on board?

655093[/snapback]

Adelphia in Buffalo has it for now, but I believe we are going to be switched to Time Warner sometime this year.

I have been checking this every month since the network came out. If you go the the NFL Network website they will send an email on your behalf, LINKY, to your cable provider teeling them you want the NFL network. They also provide the contact number for your local cable company as well so you can call and tell them. I have Time Warner, and everytime I call it is like I am speaking greek to them. It is basically just some customer service shulb who knows nothing.

And raise our rates even more....yep, the NFL cares about the fans first  :)

655215[/snapback]

Agreed. I checked the link, and it says comcast carries nfl network and that i have nothing to worry about. What they dont tell you is that NFL network is only available on their digital cable package, so i hafta spend $60-70 a month on digital cable just to see the NFL network games.

I dont hate comcast as much as i hate the NFL for doing this. Its their fault for takign the NFL off of network TV.

Adelphia in Buffalo has it for now, but I believe we are going to be switched to Time Warner sometime this year.

655124[/snapback]

Not only that, but we have in HD as well. I don't see them pulling that channel after we get switched to the Time Warner brand in June or July.