What's the story on Bills unis this year?

Here's a topic that has been forgotten: What is the status of the Bills '65 unis?  Did they go away with TD?  Are we going to sh*tcan the current ugly unis at some point?

PTR

653755[/snapback]

well I really hope so. I dont like the current unis at all. They really should wear the throwbacks permanently. Or even throw the charging buffalo on the white helmet would be fine with me.

This was something I was wonderin g about too. Has received ZERO attention from the media, even in the dolrums. How hard is it to ask Russ Brandon (I would assume it's he who's handling this, as Marv is all football) what's going on? Teams have to inform the league of a change a year in advance. I wonder whether the previous admin did that (TD wanted to use them the rest of the season after week 1, which may make it too late to do a switch this season).

The yoke jerseys are TD's era, and I think we all want to just put that behind us. The throwbacks are sharp and harken back to some of the better days of Bills football.

For those of us who have taken to "rooting for the laundry" rather than players that come and go in FA, it'd be nice to have good-looking laundry.

well I really hope so. I dont like the current unis at all. They really should wear the throwbacks permanently. Or even throw the charging buffalo on the white helmet would be fine with me.

653789[/snapback]

I'm on board with the white helmet. I wish it made a permanent comeback.

I hope we keep the current ones and keep the throwbacks to use alternates a few times per year.

Anyone ever think that the reason we havent heard anything is because we are keeping the unis as they are? Occam's Razor.