"The Michael Vick Experience"

Justice

The actually made the "Ryan Denny Experience", but the motor ran too high, and the ride had to be shut down for repairs.

48654[/snapback]

It would pick people up and slam them face first into the ground. It was deemed too unsafe for occupency.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It would pick people up and slam them face first into the ground. It was deemed too unsafe for occupency.

48663[/snapback]

Hey Kelly, how about the "Mike Williams Experience"? You stand in one spot, watch a bunch of people run by, and then someone comes up and hands you a bunch of money?

Hey Kelly, how about the "Mike Williams Experience"? You stand in one spot, watch a bunch of people run by, and then someone comes up and hands you a bunch of money?

48670[/snapback]

Then you have to roll your SUW while you were covered in BBQ sauce.

Sounds about right. ;)

Then you have to roll your SUW while you were covered in BBQ sauce.

Sounds about right. ;)

48784[/snapback]

I think this is one of those wings weekends. Would love to share with you, but you'll be there in tongue and cheek spirit.

We're gonna get stomped. If, somehow they win-we only win 4 more.

I think this is one of those wings weekends. Would love to share with you, but you'll be there in tongue and cheek spirit.

We're gonna get stomped. If, somehow they win-we only win 4 more.

48785[/snapback]

I hope for the best but fear the worst......To quote Brando from the Godfather............." Look what they've done to my boy!" I picture us looking like Sonny Corleone on Sunday afternoon. ;)

I hope for the best but fear the worst......To quote Brando from the Godfather............." Look what they've done to my boy!" I picture us looking like Sonny Corleone  on Sunday afternoon. ;)

48813[/snapback]

I think we had our understanding last year. I'll watch it...but can you imagine what Monday is gonna be like 'round these parts?

And, Seattle as an encore?

We'll always be fans, I and many others go back to the 60's. But DAMN!

I think we had our understanding last year. I'll watch it...but can you imagine what Monday is gonna be like 'round these parts?

And, Seattle as an encore?

We'll always be fans, I and many others go back to the 60's. But DAMN!

48817[/snapback]

One Superbowl win and I'd have everything I ever wanted. I eat ,sleep, drink and breath Buffalo Bills. People who havent seen me in a long long time always say to me.......How those Bills doin' Kelly?......It doesnt matter if I havent seen them in 10 plus years. I love them but man they break my heart annually. Do I want to be pessimestic? Hell no...... Are they helping me to be Optimistic? Hell no!

I used to enjoy sitting in front of the tube watching the Bills....You know you'd see them line up and say "Bring it motherfugger" to whoever they played.....home or on the road they'd take it to you. Now that swagger and confidence is lonnnng gone . Now it's .....Um okay we're lined up...what now"

The AVP experience. You eat all day at Tim Hortons while holding a clipboard.

49238[/snapback]

How about the Kevin Gilbride experience? The ride takes you down the sideline watching your team go backwards and then someone runs up and punches you in the nose.

One Superbowl win and I'd have everything I ever wanted.

48828[/snapback]

This is so freaking true. Its that sentence that makes me hate the three major groups of fans down here in Florida: The Dolphins fans, The Tampon Gay Bucs fans, and the Pats fans (Pats fans seem to be everywhere in the country). Anyway, I was talking to a TB fan and he was all pissed off about how poorly the season started. Who cares? He has one. He HAS ONE. That's all i really want. After that, I will watch the Bills with that in the back of my head. "God Damnit, !@#$, S#IT, $#$^, They Lost, but oh yeah, back in 20XX, we won the Super Bowl, so its not THAT bad".

Man, will it ever be sweet.