The Bills Have 9 Picks Total in the Draft

I feel as though people have beaten this dead horse about the #8 pick, and what should be done with it, multiple times, buried it, dug it up again, and persisted to beat the thing.

What really makes a great team is one who drafts well in the later rounds. I was just wondering what you guys would like to see done in the later rounds with our other 8 picks. If you think we are trading down to pick up more picks, include them.

The guy that i really want to see brought in is i think his name is Charles Spencer. Can anybody say Ruben Brown. Started at tackle, moved inside to guard, Pitt alumni. I was also thinking that if Maurice Stovall was available we could pick him up, mainly because he would give us a receiver that was over 6'0".

I just thought this would be interesting because we all B word about the first round but hardly ever look beyond.

10, assuming that we actually get a draft pick for Moulds ... I'm still not ruling out us getting a piece of used gum, a poke in the eye with a sharp stick, and a bag of footballs to be announced later.

653354[/snapback]

I wonder if the bag of balls is going to come inflated or if we have to do it ourselves.

I'd definitley go with a tall Wide Reciever. After the whole Oline and Dline thing is taken care of then I'd like to work on our playmakers. I find our non-fatboys to be OK other than at quarterback, but I think some height would do us good in the Recieving area. Tim Euhus has the height, but the health isn't there, we also know he has good hands for a TE.

Not too sure, but I'll delve in to is some more.

Hard to say cause after the first round its pretty hard to figure out who could be available and who might not be available.

Its hard enough trying ot pick who is available at 8, figuring out another 9 only gets harder the higher you go

653364[/snapback]

I said that i would like to see what you guys would like to have done in later rounds. You don't have to pinpoint exactly what is going to happen. Just think of some players that may be available and then think of need positions and things like that.

I was also hoping that someone might be able to bring a name to the table that maybe people don't know a lot about.

I wonder if the bag of balls is going to come inflated or if we have to do it ourselves.

653357[/snapback]

I expect deflated .... pity too, since our main source of hot air (T.D.) is gone.

I feel as though people have beaten this dead horse about the #8 pick, and what should be done with it, multiple times, buried it, dug it up again, and persisted to beat the thing.

What really makes a great team is one who drafts well in the later rounds. I was just wondering what you guys would like to see done in the later rounds with our other 8 picks. If you think we are trading down to pick up more picks, include them.

The guy that i really want to see brought in is i think his name is Charles Spencer. Can anybody say Ruben Brown. Started at tackle, moved inside to guard, Pitt alumni. I was also thinking that if Maurice Stovall was available we could pick him up, mainly because he would give us a receiver that was over 6'0".

I just thought this would be interesting because we all B word about the first round but hardly ever look beyond.

653333[/snapback]

Garrick McPherson, CB, Maryland Terps, is worth a look.

i'd like to come out of the draft with:

- 2 DT's

- 2 OG's

- 1 OT

- 1 S (it would be good if we could get 2)

- 1 big WR

- 1 RB for depth

possibly a CB as well or DE

653391[/snapback]

That's a good List...I do think a DE or a Pass Rushing LB is a must... Other than that, I think the List is dead on... :rolleyes:

See now i think if we pass on Huff in the first round and get Bunkley or Davis, then we should really look at Darnell Bing from USC in the second or third round depending on how long Marv thinks he will last.

The ones who I would like would be Adeyanju(sp?) DE from Indiana in the third.

Kelly Jennings CB from Miami

Mike Bell RB from Arizona

Jonathan Orr WR from Wisconsin

Tony Scheffler TE from W. Michigan

Jon Scott T from Texas-yikes!

Adam Stenavich OG from Michigan

Babatunde Oshinowo DT from Stanford

Gerald Anderson DT from Georgia

These are just a few who I would welcome to western NY.

IThe guy that i really want to see brought in is i think his name is Charles Spencer. Can anybody say Ruben Brown. Started at tackle, moved inside to guard, Pitt alumni. I was also thinking that if Maurice Stovall was available we could pick him up, mainly because he would give us a receiver that was over 6'0".

653333[/snapback]

I love Uncle Mo! Mark my words, I don't get excited about just anyone that graduates from here, but Stovall is a perfect recoever for our system. His 40 time is great on paper but he has game speed. He is a great leaper with size (6'6), something we don't have and need in the redzone. He has great hands. Route running is decent, he would be our #3 for sure, he's clutch and has worked in a pro-type system here under Coach Weiss. I like him more than I liked Givens when he was here and he's done pretty well. That's my 2 cents, I eagerly await all of you telling me I'm wrong for offering an opinion. Though I do admit that I have fallen victim to the increasingly negative posting on this board myself. Let's try and turn things around and be more positive guys.

653333[/snapback]

Charles Spencer that would be a great pick. I watch him play. Average takle but would be a great guard I just hope he is still there in the second round.

In the second round and beyond?

John McCargo DT

Tatuisi Lutsui OG

Ko Simpson S

Devin Hester CB/WR/KR

Max Jean Gilles OG

Ashton Youbooty CS

Derek Hagan WR

Maurice Drew RB

If we get any 2 of these players, AND I MEAN ANY 2 beyond the second round, I will be happy as a pig in sh1t

In the second round and beyond?

John McCargo DT

Tatuisi Lutsui OG

Ko Simpson S

Devin Hester CB/WR/KR

Max Jean Gilles OG

Ashton Youbooty CS

Derek Hagan WR

Maurice Drew RB

If we get any 2 of these players, AND I MEAN ANY 2 beyond the second round, I will be happy as a pig in sh1t

653657[/snapback]

Duece Lutui, i forgot about him, yeah i would absolutely love if he came to Buffalo.

I love Uncle Mo! Mark my words, I don't get excited about just anyone that graduates from here, but Stovall is a perfect recoever for our system. His 40 time is great on paper but he has game speed. He is a great leaper with size (6'6), something we don't have and need in the redzone. He has great hands. Route running is decent, he would be our #3 for sure, he's clutch and has worked in a pro-type system here under Coach Weiss. I like him more than I liked Givens when he was here and he's done pretty well. That's my 2 cents, I eagerly await all of you telling me I'm wrong for offering an opinion. Though I do admit that I have fallen victim to the increasingly negative posting on this board myself. Let's try and turn things around and be more positive guys.

653592[/snapback]

Make that two Irish homer votes for Mo. Completely changed his game this year....salvaged what would have been a very disapointing college career and turned it into a very promising future.