The Bills Have 9 Picks Total in the Draft

The guy that i really want to see brought in is i think his name is Charles Spencer.

653333[/snapback]

I really like Charles Spencer! I've been touting him for a bit now. He really stood out to me at the Sr. Bowl...Hopefully he'll be around for The Bills in the early 3rd Round.

I would not mind seeing the team get two of those USC Olineman. Leinhart, Bush, and White benefited greatly behind them. Derek Hagen is my pick at wide out to bring in as a replacement for Moulds.Greg Blue the big safety from Georgia, Brodie Croyle the QB from Alabama,Justin McCargo the DT from NC State,Tim Day the TE from Oregon,RB Jerius Norwood from Missippi State or RB Gerald Riggs Jr. from Tennasee, Ken Golston DT from Georgia, all of which will probably be there for us in Rds.2 to 7.

Though I do admit that I have fallen victim to the increasingly negative posting on this board myself. Let's try and turn things around and be more positive guys.

653592[/snapback]

Haven't you heard? - it's Schedule Day, and we're already 0-2!!!

Ay, caramba.

Do you know what round Stovall is projected to go? It would be great to have a capable WR with size like that.

Haven't you heard? - it's Schedule Day, and we're already 0-2!!!

Ay, caramba.

Do you know what round Stovall is projected to go? It would be great to have a capable WR with size like that.

654475[/snapback]

I would guess that Stovall might go in the third round. I really don't know who is interested in him, but i do know that the receiver pool is really shallow this year in terms of early round prospects. So he could go in the third, but unlikely that he would go in the fourth.