News from Dolfelon country

dib

Most radio callers are saying "Don't go- boycott the games". The Felons also lost Gordon for the year. Feely is starting again, so I'm hoping he ups his two interception per game average. All in all things are not so swell down here in Habana Norte, land of the cockroach.

Most radio callers are saying "Don't go- boycott the games".  The Felons also lost Gordon for the year.  Feely is starting again, so I'm hoping he ups his two interception per game average.  All in all things are not so swell down here in Habana Norte, land of the cockroach.

47974[/snapback]

I'd love to pile on but well you know...... :rolleyes:

Most radio callers are saying "Don't go- boycott the games".  The Felons also lost Gordon for the year.  Feely is starting again, so I'm hoping he ups his two interception per game average.  All in all things are not so swell down here in Habana Norte, land of the cockroach.

47974[/snapback]

Great, with our luck Fiedler will start against us and have his best game of the season - as his been his history.

47974[/snapback]

True, but at least you guys have the Versailles Bakery. Good stuff. I was going to bring some pastries back from my last trip, but I ate them.

I know this must have been asked before...but who is the dope on Phin radio who's always screaming "AWWWW RIGHT, MIAMI!!!!"

Everytime I hear that on some NFL Film segment, I feel like Elvis and want to shoot the TV.

48045[/snapback]

He's a radio announcer on WQAM Last name Mandich. He played TE for the Dolfelons, and except for that sound bite he's really not that bad on the radio

He's a radio announcer on WQAM Last name Mandich.  He played TE for the Dolfelons, and except for that sound bite he's really not that bad on the radio

48055[/snapback]

Sure, I remember him, part of the Fish teams that took us to school (pun intended) :D during the 70s.

If I remember correctly, his claim to fame was a great catch vs. the Skins in Supe VII....

47974[/snapback]

That's bad news about losing Gordon. I don't support the Fins, but for many years they have been one of the more entertaing, competent teams to watch on tv and a class act and credit to NFL football.

I appreciate them for that.

That's bad news about losing Gordon.  I don't support the Fins, but for many years they have been one of the more entertaing, competent teams to watch on tv and a class act and credit to NFL football.

I appreciate them for that.

48356[/snapback]

I agree. I think they've so far only had 2 losing seasons in their history. That's amazing!