Who has the better record next year?

Who has the better record next year?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the better record next year?

• Buffalo Bills
    • Houston Texans

I think David Carr, Reggie Bush, Andre Johnson, and Eric Moulds might be more exciting to watch.

P.S. I read on ESPN news ticker the trade was EM for draft PICKS (plural)

Curious to know if anybody else noticed this?

I think David Carr, Reggie Bush, Andre Johnson, and Eric Moulds might be more exciting to watch.

652357[/snapback]

I did see that also.

652357[/snapback]

Not me, but I would figure one for this year and one for next...

Gues what, Buffalo has Losman/Nall, McGahee, Evans, and Davis/Parrish/Reed

Buffalo also has a better o-line then the texans (one of the only teams we can say that about) Just cause they now have moulds, it doesn't mean they are a better team, he really didn't make much of a difference for us except get double teamed to free up evans. He is on a worse team with no o-line, possibly a future rookie RB and a struggling QB

The texans have more all around needs. On Offense and defense then we do. Then again I dont know a whole lot about the houston texans, but looking at their defensive depth chart from last year it leaves a hell of a lot to be desired all around.

3-4 defense 2005 depth chart 1st and 2nd string

Pos. 1st String 2nd String

LE 75 Travis Johnson 90 Jason Davis

NT 91 Seth Payne 95 Jerry Deloach

RE 99 Robaire Smith 97 Alfred Malone

LOLB 53 Shantee Orr 93 Jason Babin

BLB 51 DaShon Polk 59 Frank Chamberlin

MLB 56 Morlon Greenwood 54 Troy Evans

ROLB 98 Antwan Peek 50 Charlie Anderson

LCB 38 Demarcus Faggins 33 Jason Bell

RCB 23 Dunta Robinson 21 Lewis Sanders

SS 26 Glenn Earl 30 Jason Simmons

FS 24 C.C. Brown 42 Marcus Coleman

Besides the fact travis johnson shouldn't be a 3-4 end, they dont really have much of any kind of nucleus on their defense. I know they signed Sam Cowart and Walli Raineer to bolster their lb depth which was really needed. I like peek. but I see only one proven player on this defense in Dunta Robinson. So for this poll I voted for us.

Dude, I hate to bring this up, but have you actually seen who the Bills have left on defense?  We're no great shakes here.

652539[/snapback]

I'll take our lb's and secondary over Houstons. The dlines are a wash minus schobel. All we really need on defense is a safety 2 dt's a one starter one for depth and depth a lb and a de oppposite schobel.

I'll take our lb's and secondary over Houstons. The dlines are a wash minus schobel.    All we really need on defense is a safety 2 dt's a one starter one for depth and depth a lb and a de oppposite schobel.

652545[/snapback]

Yeah. "That's all."

Keep thinking positive, dude. You're cheering me up. No, no, really... :angry:

well if the texans draft reggie#1 then eric will be in the same ole' position.....do people realize that david carr is/was sacked more than drew bledsoe and jp.....so i say the bills will have the better record

652357[/snapback]

BILLS...-a pleasant surprise at 6-10. We need players/talent. We have ONE impact player and he is a kick returner. Draft Young.

Willis with an improved line in Buffalo or Bush with a better o-line in Houston?

Both will be pretty good, Willis did good in his first 2 years in Buffalo with a bad o-line and coming out on 3rd downs, lets see what he can do with some coaching with RB experience and a decent o-line.

I guess the grass is always greener on the other side. But I can't understand how all these people can come on here and bad mouth the team and think they will be so bad, and still be a fan. Whats the point in watching if we are not going to get better or we are going to be as bad as you say we are