Another great move

You're right.  We should have cut him.

652212[/snapback]

Seeing as the Bills aren't in any hurry to spend the 9 million they're currently under the cap there was no need to cut Moulds. Despite what many posters claim, the Bills held all the cards. They could have simply held on to him.

Now, if they actually go out and spend the cash I don't mind the move at all, even for a 5th. But if that cap room just sits there it's a wasted move.

Clearfield  son

652223[/snapback]

Moulds was bitter, there was no way he'd be back.

Buffaloed, I lived in Clearfield twice in the seventies, and S. of Buffalo in between. nice area, still have family around there.

Can somebody point me to the new source that indicates that it's a 5th for moulds? I see nothing out there. Or in here.

And a 5th isn't bad when you consider that:

1. we had no leverage.

2. time was not on our side, magnifiying point 1.

we now have two thirds, two fifths, and two sevenths. More than most teams. Hopefully they'll use those picks to move around to get the guys they want. What else can we fans do but watch and listen? Nada.

At least we won't have to hear Moulds say "...but at the same time..." in every sentence.

Moulds was bitter, there was no way he'd be back.

Buffaloed, I lived in Clearfield twice in the seventies, and S. of Buffalo in between. nice area, still have family around there.

652397[/snapback]

Yeah great place to raise a family,small town withalot for kid`s to do.I also moved here in the 70`s from South Buffalo . Later bro.