Bills agree to trade with Texans

Let's agree to disagree.

In my view, DB  was not the problem.  It is and has been the offensive line for some time.  The Bills should not give away jobs to anyone without making them earn it.  JP has shown very little thus far.  I just hope he shows something soon to give me some hope.  I also think that the fact that the job was given to him without a competition did not do him any favors in the locker room.

652213[/snapback]

I agree on both fronts. OL definitely blew chunks. JP should have defintiely had to earn the job, which is how actually wanted it. Doesn't help when you are thrown under the bus by folks on your own team and the HC.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, the stat is meaningless, but it's meaningless when the DB haters say it too, so that's why I pointed it out :)

As for the line, they had more than one injury.  Plus an injury to their star runningback most of the season.  And they still nearly made the playoffs.

Nobody said DB was the best QB in the league, but he has gone 9-7 in back-to-back seasons so he's far from washed up.

Ok, I'm done. :lol:

CW

652243[/snapback]

True, losing JJ didn't help their cause....I can't argue that. As for DB, I dont' think he's washed up at all....I think he's just as effective at hitting the Burger King on a post route and choking in big games now as he's ever been!! :)

As for DB, I dont' think he's washed up at all....I think he's just as effective at hitting the Burger King on a post route and choking in big games now as he's ever been!!  :)

652248[/snapback]

:):lol::D

The biggest difference between EM and DB was that Moulds produced while he was here. Moulds is clutch. He's a gamer. He restructured his contract on a few occasions to help us out and didn't complain about it. When he was asked to adjust again he got pissed....I don't really blame him all that much. Bledsoe had the friggin red carpet rolled out for him and didn't get the job done. He choked in big games, yet refused to take any of the blame onto his shoulders, a la Flutie. He went to Dallas, everyone thought he was proving us wrong when his rating was like 40 pts above his career average, only to come crashing down toward the end of the season just like he did for us. He's got no room to talk sh-- about his time in Buffalo. He's no Eric Moulds.

652199[/snapback]

Good post. Drew I'm sure is a much better guy off the field, and stayed healthy more often, but you can't argue with production.