jim kelly

i know it is probably not a big deal to alot of you on this board that live in or around buffalo who have had the pleasure to meet and be around jim kelly alot,but today he will autograph one of my jerseys.i am the parts manager at moroneys harley davidson and he is getting his bike from occ today (which is right down the street from our shop)our book keeper is their bookkeeper,so she clued me in on when i could stop by and get a autograph and meet jimbo.occ is building him a bike for his golf outing for hunters hope.as for me it is a big deal living here in giants/jets land(45 minutes from the meadowlands)to be able to have something like this happen.go bills in'06

i know it is probably not a big deal to alot of you on this board that live in or around buffalo who have had the pleasure to meet and be around jim kelly alot,but today he will  autograph  one of my jerseys.i am the parts manager at moroneys harley davidson and he is getting his bike from occ today (which is right down the street from our shop)our book keeper is their bookkeeper,so she clued me in on when i could stop by and get a autograph and meet jimbo.occ is building him a bike for his golf outing for hunters hope.as for me it is a big deal living here in giants/jets land(45 minutes from the meadowlands)to be able to have something like this happen.go bills in'06

651639[/snapback]

Cool - do you know if he/it will be featured in a future show?

Thats cool, are tehy doing an unveiling somewhere in the future with OCC or is this just a personal bike he is having done for the foundation?

I assume since he is somewhat famous it is going to be used in a future show (like the jorge Posada Yankee bike or the jets bike

i know it is probably not a big deal to alot of you on this board that live in or around buffalo who have had the pleasure to meet and be around jim kelly alot,but today he will  autograph  one of my jerseys.i am the parts manager at moroneys harley davidson and he is getting his bike from occ today (which is right down the street from our shop)our book keeper is their bookkeeper,so she clued me in on when i could stop by and get a autograph and meet jimbo.occ is building him a bike for his golf outing for hunters hope.as for me it is a big deal living here in giants/jets land(45 minutes from the meadowlands)to be able to have something like this happen.go bills in'06

651639[/snapback]

Dug your post up. So did you meet the boys from O.C.C.?