Joakim Noah

Rico

watching him last night in the post-game, he is in need of a severe B word-slapping...IMO right up there with Christian Laeetner & Bobby Hurley. :w00t:

If he doesn't make it in the NBA, he may have a future in the WWE, cause I think he can draw heel heat. :w00t:

I thought you were going to write, "Helluva player, but...

he's got a face only a mother can love. And even she used to make him wear a Richard Nixon mask when he went out in public."

651406[/snapback]

Yes, he may be the ugliest NCAA player since Cherokee Parks. :w00t:

Congrats to Noah for one heck of a game.  The kid really dominated inside and intimidated the entire UCLA team.  Great job.

651483[/snapback]

Great game by a good player. I don't really dig his act though. UCLA getting down early forced them to press in the 2nd half, and that played right into the Gators' strength, with five guys who can handle.

Props to yours truly for going against the grain (and my own initial thoughts) and taking the over 129. How the book sets the line at 129 and the game finishes at 130 is mind blowing. I will continue to ponder that as I collect!!! Thank God for that last foul by UCLA!

(There was no scientific theory to the over- I was actually thinking under before the game. But my friend who is mush said that the under was the lock of the year, so that steered me to the over. :w00t: )

Noah is a great palyer that came out of nowhere, but his attitude is terrible. Did you guys see the post game interview from the final four, he comes off very arrogant, where does this 20 year old get the right to criticize the media.