WOW...Houston fans really don't know anything.....

sven233

I just went over to the Houston Texans message board to see what information they might be hearing and I couldn't believe what I was reading.

They were saying that the Houston shouldn't give up anyhting more than a 5th or 6th for Moulds because the Bills were going to be FORCED to cut Moulds because if they didn't, the Bills would be OVER THE CAP!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

They said that if we didn't cut Moulds we would be 3 Million over! They said that our Cap space, currently 9 million under, did not include Moulds' contract! They said we haven't paid him yet and that if he isn't cut, we will then have to add the 12 Million cap number that Moulds would have to our current Cap!!!!

I couldn't believe it! There was one Bills fan over there trying to correct them and tell them that Moulds number is already included into the Bills Cap, since he is already under contract, and we would save 5 Mill or so by trading him wich would bring our number to 14 million under or so. Well, the Houston fans didn't want to hear that. They think that we have to get rid of him one way or another.

While that may be true, it is not because of our cap situation. We have pleanty of money to keep him at his current contract if necessary. If we have to get rid of him it is because he will be a cancer in the lockerroom and will be nothing but a distraction.

I just couldn't believe that they couldn't understand it. The Bills fan actually provided them with a link to the explanation and they didn't want to believe it. Oh well.......

I know this post wasn't really flooded with content, but I did find it funny. One thing I did find interesting is that the Bills now seem to be going for one of Houston's 3rd round picks.......they have 2 for those not aware.

If they end up with a 3rd, I will actually feel that this was a fair trade. I think Moulds is better than a 4rth........I thought all along that a 3rd would be fair. We'll see what happens!

I actually think it goes to the differing mindsets of the fans.  To Houston fans, it is inconceivable that ownership would not want to pay a player they can afford under the cap just to save money.  We're used to having a cheap owner.

651008[/snapback]

Great point!

I just went over to the Houston Texans message board to see what information they might be hearing and I couldn't believe what I was reading.

They were saying that the Houston shouldn't give up anyhting more than a 5th or 6th for Moulds because the Bills were going to be FORCED to cut Moulds because if they didn't, the Bills would be OVER THE CAP!!!!!!!!!  HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

They said that if we didn't cut Moulds we would be 3 Million over!  They said that our Cap space, currently 9 million under, did not include Moulds' contract!  They said we haven't paid him yet and that if he isn't cut, we will then have to add the 12 Million cap number that Moulds would have to our current Cap!!!!

I couldn't believe it!  There was one Bills fan over there trying to correct them and tell them that Moulds number is already included into the Bills Cap, since he is already under contract, and we would save 5 Mill or so by trading him wich would bring our number to 14 million under or so.  Well, the Houston fans didn't want to hear that.  They think that we have to get rid of him one way or another.

While that may be true, it is not because of our cap situation.  We have pleanty of money to keep him at his current contract if necessary.  If we have to get rid of him it is because he will be a cancer in the lockerroom and will be nothing but a distraction.

I just couldn't believe that they couldn't understand it.  The Bills fan actually provided them with a link to the explanation and they didn't want to believe it.  Oh well.......

I know this post wasn't really flooded with content, but I did find it funny.  One thing I did find interesting is that the Bills now seem to be going for one of Houston's 3rd round picks.......they have 2 for those not aware.

If they end up with a 3rd, I will actually feel that this was a fair trade.  I think Moulds is better than a 4rth........I thought all along that a 3rd would be fair.  We'll see what happens!

651004[/snapback]

Marv apparently believes this too, since we are rather quiet on the free agent front. Hopefully he reads TSW.

They were saying that the Houston shouldn't give up anyhting more than a 5th or 6th for Moulds because the Bills were going to be FORCED to cut Moulds because if they didn't, the Bills would be OVER THE CAP!!!!!!!!!  HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

They said that if we didn't cut Moulds we would be 3 Million over!  They said that our Cap space, currently 9 million under, did not include Moulds' contract!  They said we haven't paid him yet and that if he isn't cut, we will then have to add the 12 Million cap number that Moulds would have to our current Cap!!!!

I couldn't believe it!  There was one Bills fan over there trying to correct them and tell them that Moulds number is already included into the Bills Cap, since he is already under contract, and we would save 5 Mill or so by trading him wich would bring our number to 14 million under or so.  Well, the Houston fans didn't want to hear that.  They think that we have to get rid of him one way or another.

While that may be true, it is not because of our cap situation.  We have pleanty of money to keep him at his current contract if necessary.  If we have to get rid of him it is because he will be a cancer in the lockerroom and will be nothing but a distraction.

I just couldn't believe that they couldn't understand it.  The Bills fan actually provided them with a link to the explanation and they didn't want to believe it.  Oh well.......

I know this post wasn't really flooded with content, but I did find it funny.  One thing I did find interesting is that the Bills now seem to be going for one of Houston's 3rd round picks.......they have 2 for those not aware.

If they end up with a 3rd, I will actually feel that this was a fair trade.  I think Moulds is better than a 4rth........I thought all along that a 3rd would be fair.  We'll see what happens!

651004[/snapback]

Well, we are not going to be 3 million over the cap so we don't have to worry about that.

I actually think it goes to the differing mindsets of the fans.  To Houston fans, it is inconceivable that ownership would not want to pay a player they can afford under the cap just to save money.  We're used to having a cheap owner.

651008[/snapback]

Are you kidding me? They HATE their GM for that very reason. Casserly is well-known for being very cheap with the Texans money.