Peter King Bills snipet today

duey

Yeah way to make sh-- up. That isn't even in the King article at all. Second it's Bennie Anderson. Third, he only had 5 on the whole season.

And to further expand. Villereal who played quite a bit less had 3, Peters who really only started about 10 games had 2, Gandy had 2, etc...

Now go back to playing with the other kids at daycare and stop making stuff up.

Boys...calm down...April Fools two days late.  Jeez...how about a little Ritalin for everyone.  :doh:

650755[/snapback]

No kidding. I thought that was a pretty funny little quip, and these guys jump all over you like you're some fat guy from "Lost."

No wonder people are reluctant to post here. The vultures just don't allow much levity.

No kidding.  I thought that was a pretty funny little quip, and these guys jump all over you like you're some fat guy from "Lost." 

No wonder people are reluctant to post here.  The vultures just don't allow much levity.

650781[/snapback]

it wasn't funny, and quoting King also isn't funny. So all around it was very lame.

Guest BackInDaDay
Said the man with a goat as his avatar.  :doh:

650788[/snapback]

Easy now, that man in Norfolk swore it was a buffalo. :D

The difference is, we have lower standards for VA.  We know he's not funny.  But we expect more from you.

650799[/snapback]

Now THAT kind of comment I can accept. My humble apologies. :doh: