Like every civilization that rises and falls.

Heres mine:

How to microwave a Hot Pocket...;)

49042[/snapback]

Well it's good to hear that I'm not the only one who can't cook... :wub:

Although I have resorted to using the toaster oven for the Hot Pockets instead, ever since we broke the microwave's glass tray. We tried using it without the glass, but it started smoking and making funny noises... :huh: Probably need a new microwave now...

CW

Yes there are. :wub:  Contribute some of your own favorite recipes!

I *really* like the crab-filled wontons.  My wife makes the artichoke dip which is REALLY good too (brought some to the tailgate party and there were a couple people who loved it; not sure most tried it though).

CW

47851[/snapback]

Was that MY artichoke dip? ;)

Actually yeah it is going down hill, has for a couple of years now. Most on this thread don't think so as they have their heads buried in the sand OR it is the bash fest they love.

This board has become more of a WWE site than a Bills football site.  Now prove me right by bashing my post.

47837[/snapback]

Actually, I think the bye week makes it like when there is a commercial on during a game and a group is watching a game on TV. People talk about stuff BESIDES the game, tell the kids to be quiet, take a leak, get something to eat....

As far as bashing your post, you have been here a long time and have not left, so that just makes you another one of the resident assclowns! :wub:;):huh:

Seeing as how the Bledsoe Apologists are the ones who result to namecalling when their hero gets bashed,

I believe everything will be better as soon as Drew leaves town. ;)

49047[/snapback]

Namecalling? Like calling someone a Bledsoe Apologist? That's like saying, "I don't ever want to hear you f#cking swear!"

This board has been divided into the Bledsoe bashers vs those who think that Bledsoe, Henry, Moulds, Reed, the offensive line and the coaching all are to blame for the 0-2 start.

Sorry but I think the Bledsoe bashers seem to be just as brutal as the smarter posters.