The movie "Hustle"

stevestojan

Ok pete rose was no saint. He wasnt perfect, and broke the biggest rule in baseball.

BUUUUUT, this movie is AWFUL. Watching it, you are just waiting for Pete to KILL someone. They are making him out to be a MONSTER. Focus on the gambling, fine, but really, this is such a prejudiced view of him it is sick.

Ok pete rose was no saint. He wasnt perfect, and broke the biggest rule in baseball.

BUUUUUT, this movie is AWFUL. Watching it, you are just waiting for Pete to KILL someone. They are making him out to be a MONSTER. Focus on the gambling, fine, but really, this is such a prejudiced view of him it is sick.

47496[/snapback]

I got sick from the endless commercials. I loathe EsPN. Or EsPN

EsPN = MTV

Sorry, Steve but if Rose had confessed, he'd be in the HOF by now. He knows what he did and why he remains defiant, is beyond reason and logic. The fans will most definitely forgive him if he shows remorse!

After all, he didn't rape or kill anybody! What he did was bad but not damnable in the Eyes of a Higher Power.

I decided not to watch this because I'm going to spend the night watching "Second String" for the 18th time.

47544[/snapback]

Dear Paco,

Even I haven't done that! "Second String" was not a very good movie.

And I have it on tape!

But only to seek out TSW members in the crowd scenes... :rolleyes:

Mike

stevestojan. You go through another hurricane and come up with this? Why would anyone watch a made for ESPN movie? Are you really that lonely?

47515[/snapback]

seriously, i am so !@#$ing sick and tired of YOUR crap you !@#$ing ass hole.

Lonely?

Nope.

Sorry that i just went through my second hurricane in 3 weeks, and I had to go to a buddies house to hang out because my house had major roof damage and had 7" of water in my home. I went to work today just for a place to go (of course they had no power or A/C). Luckily, i have good enough friends down here (after living here for 18 months - but im sure you would have had best friends after a week) that will let me stay with them and bring my dog for as long as necessary. And, while waiting for the game, we watched that movie.

I apologive that after 3 days with 5 hours of total sleep i didnt watch something better, or something that meets your appoval, but ya know what? I could give two !@#$ing s#its about you, OR your opinion. So, from now on, PLEASE put ME on ignore. Because all you are is a load that should have hit your mother in the face. I dont care how you !@#$ing feel about me and i dont need your smart ass !@#$ing comments about EVERYTHING i have to say.

So, to everyone else that answered - thank you.

And to you bib, !@#$ YOU. you are the true defintion of class act.

Lonely?

Nope.

Sorry that i just went through my second hurricane in 3 weeks, and I had to go to a buddies house to hang out because my house had major roof damage and had 7" of water in my home. I went to work today just for a place to go (of course they had no power or A/C). Luckily, i have good enough friends down here (after living here for 18 months - but im sure you would have had best friends after a week) that will let me stay with them and bring my dog for as long as necessary. And, while waiting for the game, we watched that movie.

I apologive that after 3 days with 5 hours of total sleep i didnt watch something better, or something that meets your appoval, but ya know what? I could give two !@#$ing s#its about you, OR your opinion. So, from now on, PLEASE put ME on ignore. Because all you are is a load that should have hit your mother in the face.  I dont care how you !@#$ing feel about me and i dont need  your smart ass !@#$ing comments about EVERYTHING i have to say.

47681[/snapback]

Take your own advice: Life is too short to sweat the small stuff like people on an internet message board.

Lonely?

Nope.

I apologive that after 3 days with 5 hours of total sleep i didnt watch something better, or something that meets your appoval, but ya know what? I could give two !@#$ing s#its about you, OR your opinion. So, from now on, PLEASE put ME on ignore. Because all you are is a load that should have hit your mother in the face.  I dont care how you !@#$ing feel about me and i dont need  your smart ass !@#$ing comments about EVERYTHING i have to say.

47681[/snapback]

You have a dog? Well then I take back lack of the friend part. Oh, that and the TIVO. I've cracked at you maybe 10 times in a year, I've also agreed with you about the same number of times. Maybe 20 posts pro and con vs your 7,000. Far cry from commenting on every one of your 200 a day look at me posts. I've even complimented you a couple times, even as of the last storm. Well, early day to work. Should go there to have something to do. Wouldn't want to work on my house, after all, I rent. Why don't you, T-Bone and Ice get together and petition to get me banned? Punk. After all, you three are what the place is all about.

Lonely?

Nope.

47681[/snapback]

Steve, put this guy on ignore, I did and the board is a lot more pleasant for me .