How is Moulds going to get his catches...

CJPearl2

(Im waiting for the gay jokes....)

ok, i'll take a shot at it. well, if you mean david carr will be on EM's back ,then Em will obviously be a legendary catcher in the city of houston. however, if you are referring to david carr being on his own back, then i believe EM would technically be called the pitcher. either way, one of those guys is gonna be catching plenty. just hope they don't catch anything that can't be cured by a few shots. how was that?

...with David Carr on his back all the time?

647645[/snapback]

ha ha ive been thinking the same thing!....if houston drafts reggie bush they will still have a worse line than even buffalo lol lol lol well maybe he can get called for key offensive pass interference calls down there and even spit on other players and to top it off he can quit when he isnt getting his catches....bet he is the 1st to lobby for a new qb

I think the real question is "how much will eric moulds whine and B word when he finds out that andre johnson will still be carr's #1 target?"

647867[/snapback]

Good point, i don't think Moulds shares the limelight very well in Buffalo, imagine what it is going to be like when he tries stealing it from someone else in someone elses city.

I think there will be a lot of bitching, it won't be publicized though.

I think it's safe to say Carr is 2x as good as Losman.

647951[/snapback]

Have you watched any Texan's games over the past 3 years? And, did they get any help for the O-Line?

Carr may be better than Losman, but he has no time to throw the ball and often makes poor decisions when he does - other than running for his life.

Remember, this is a team we dominated last year.